Your Quirk

Beep beep I'm asleep...Beep beep Ty for the reads
>.> I write slow and think slow cause my spirit animal is a 🐌.
Enjoy!
***************

As you and Todoroki look down, watching your classmates go through different trials. You were mostly impressed so far by Midoriya's second attempt throwing a, you remember that he was quirkless. But who knew he had a hella strong quirk.
Both you and Todoroki haven't spoken for the whole time, besides you cheering for Bakugou showing off. Todoroki didn't seem motivated to cheek along with you, but observe you. His stare was starting to get to you. To break the long silence between the both of you, you start saying whatever came to mind.
"It's to bad that we're ditching, it actually seems lot of fun."

He nods.

You felt a light twitch on one of your eyes, "What's your quirk? Mine is very trying cause it uses lots of focus and energy."

"Telekinesis?" He mumbles almost not audiable to hear.

Turning your head surprised that he actually responded. "Close, but no. I can teleaport." You beam, then look down at your (f/c) converse. "But it's a little embarrassing though..." You figdet with your shoes.

"Why? I think that is a great quirk to have." His voice shakes moving closer to you.

You smile a little. "People expect my quirk to be easy. But it's not. I have to focus on where I want to go and depending the distance of the location, it just sucks the energy out of me! It's like running a mile, and teleaporting gets you there in a second, but still takes up the amount of energy required to run a mile." You remember the past times that you use your quirk and pass out after. But that wasn't the only reason you don't use your quirk a lot. "Sorry that I'm being such a drag, I dont know why I even brought this up. Weird right?" You fake laugh an not notice his pained expression.

"What's wrong?" You ask.

"Your not the only one that people have high expectations for...my quirk is half cold and half hot, my fa-" the bell rings, the class period was now over and time for the next.

You stretch your arms out and take a couple towards the roof door, "Well we better get going to our next class. We can't skip the whole day can't we."

Todoroki replies with a nod. And you feel another twitch on your eye. 'Can't this boy do anything besides nod' Getting that out your head, you shut,
"Let's go!"  Walking off the roof with Todoroki following close behind.

After school you were getting ready to head home. Walking towards the school gate you spot Midoriya and Kaa-chan 'talking'. About to interfere a voice behind you stops you.

"(Y/n)" The person says your name again.

You turn around, "Yes? Oh hi Todoroki?"

He smiles and suddenly hugs you catching you of guard. "Nothing much, just wanted to say, I'm glad to see you again." He whispers into your ear.

"But I saw you a few hours ago." You hug back and didn't realize that his words has a deeper meaning.

*****************
Thank you for reading and I will try to update more .-. I'm slow...