Chapter 3: Love at first sight!!

Author's note: Here's the next chapter everyone. Please, please comment to tell me how I'm doing. I really appreciate the help you know it is welcomed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           Starting at another flashback:
             Mikasa and Annie weren't a couple yet because they didn't know what feelings they had for each other. So they told only ONE person, and that was Historia!! Mikasa was out in the woods and Annie was looking for her while having food with her. Annie finally finds Mikasa deep within the forest. She sets the food down and she calls for Mikasa. Mikasa was training with her ODM gear here. Mikasa smiled happily then she lands. She walks up to Annie and she leans down to kiss Annie. Annie gladly accepted it, and she stayed still for Mikasa's lips to reach hers. Their lips met and they kissed each other lovingly and passionately deeply. Annie grips both of Mikasa's long sleeved T-shirt on her arms. Mikasa's hands were on Annie's hips. Annie slightly moved her hips into Mikasa's hands. Mikasa took that as a invitation to pick her up. Mikasa goes down more and she wrapped her arms around her waist. Annie gasps quietly with in the kiss. Mikasa then picks Annie up and she kept kissing her.
            Mikasa kept kissing Annie and now they started to French kiss. Annie was the one who pushed her tongue into Mikasa's mouth. Mikasa gasps quietly when Annie did this. Mikasa pushes Annie against a tree making Annie gasps quietly yet again. The kiss became deeper until air was really important to their lungs again. They stopped kissing to breathe and as they separated their lips a string of sliava was in between them. Annie and Mikasa were breathing heavily. They looked at each other and they immediately separated themselves from each other in embarrassment. Then a few minutes later, Historia arrives and she called out to them. Mikasa and Annie looked over and they rushed towards Historia. They greeted each other before going straight to the point on why Historia was here. Annie sets a little picnic for the three of them. Then, Mikasa and Annie told Historia on why she's here.
           Annie (embarrassed): "So uh.... here's the thing Historia....we....we have a question to ask you"
           Historia (she tiltes her head a little bit): "Uh-huh, go on ahead and tell me. I've been excited for this"
           Mikasa (confused): "Why are you excited?"
           Historia (turns her attention to Mikasa): "I'm excited because I never really got to talk and hang out with you two. Especially Annie here...now...back your question you want to ask me"
             Annie (still embarrassed): "Can....can you tell us if we're... we're in love with each other? We'll both tell the events that made us think this"
           Historia (she squeals happily and clapped her hands together): "Ah! I can't believe this! Not at all but tell me anyways"
          Mikasa and Annie told Historia what Mikasa did four months ago. Then more recent events including their kiss a moment ago before Historia arrived there. Plus, on how they met as well. Historia listens extremely closely and she always responded with a squeal. Annie and Mikasa soon stopped talking about the events so Historia can get her chance to speak.
           Historia (extremely excited now): "I know exactly what this is.... Annie.... Mikasa"
          Annie and Mikasa: "What? What is it, Historia?"
          Historia (she got a bit closer to them both): "It's.... LOVE....You two fell in love at first sight. That's what it is, you just don't know it yet is all"
         Annie and Mikasa: "!?"
         Mikasa looked at Annie and Annie looked at Mikasa. Then they looked back at Historia.
         Both Mikasa and Annie: "Are....are you sure it's that!?"
         Historia: "If course I am, Ymir fell in love with me at first sight. Why can't it happen to you two especially towards each other"
         Mikasa and Annie gulps and they looked at each other yet again. Their hearts were racing yet again while their face became extremely warm again. This....this is it!! It has to be love, it just have to be. They got closer to each other, and soon their lips connected again. Historia watches in excitement because it was her first time to see them kiss. The kiss was softer and felt better than the others. They ended the kiss and they looked at Historia again.
        Historia: "You see? You won't just kiss anyone you know. Now, I need to get back to Ymir before she comes looking for me. I didn't tell her that I was coming here so I think she'll be worried about me. Plus, she might be coming to find me right now. I'll see you two some other time, laters."
           Annie and Mikasa waved at Historia and they were standing up while holding hands.
          End of flashback:
          Mikasa was now awake and that flashback was a dream, a memories of the past. Annie was still in her crystal and Mikasa sighs deeply. Mikasa touched Annie's crystal. She told Annie her dream she just had. Annie smiles as she listens to Mikasa's voice.
         Mikasa: "Do you remember that Annie?"
         Annie (inside her crystal): "Of course I do, that actually wasn't that long ago. Only like....two years ago I believe.... maybe"
          Mikasa (she sighs happily): "Yeah, then the other memories afterwards"
         Annie (from inside her crystal still): "Yeah, what wonderful memories. I'll never forget them for as long as I live"
        Mikasa: "Now....I want to ask you something"
        Annie (from inside her crystal still): "Yeah, what's up? What's going on in that mind of yours, Mikasa?"
        Mikasa: "How long are you planning to stay inside this damn crystal prison, Annie?"
        Annie didn't answer immediately after hearing Mikasa's question. Mikasa slightly yells in pain because the crystal has became extremely hot.
        Mikasa: "Ow!! Son of a bitch!! Wha....what the heck was that for, Annie?"
       Annie (from inside her crystal): "Sorry about that, I was trying to melt is a little bit"
        Mikasa (gasps): "You....you can that?"
        Annie couldn't nod because she was inside the crystal.
        Annie (from inside her crystal): "Well yeah of course I can. Before I....I just didn't want to did this before because of Levi and Hanji. They were in here then....then you showed up and all of this happens."
         Mikasa (gasps again): "Well then....and I'm going to say what I said the first time you hurt me....First off....ow!!"
         Annie (from inside her crystal): "*giggles* I'm so sorry, Mikasa"
         Mikasa was waving her right hand really fast because it was still hurting. Annie just watched her jump around, which made Annie laugh more. Then Mikasa stops and she immediately looks at Annie, and Annie stops laughing now.
         Mikasa: "You still didn't answer my question Annie"
         Annie (from inside her crystal): "*sighs* Soon enough...I want to feel comfortable to out again plus feel safe again. But don't worry, I'll break through this soon"
        Mikasa: "Good, I'll be patient until then, Annie"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Author's note: Hope you guys enjoyed this. Please, please tell me what you thought when you read this. Thanks for reading and becoming a bro and sis by following me on Wattpad. Laters, I'll be seeing you in the next Chapter/part.