Parents

( A month past from the last episode of season two) All the campers where packing there things and saying there good byes , then leaving with there parents . Except for Max . Max knew that he hated his parents , for everything they've done to him . The beating , the tourcher , and they never   gave Max any attention. He didn't want to leave camp camp , even though everyone thought he did want to .

David's POV :

  Max hasnt packed his things yet and I'm kinda getting worried . " Max why aren't you packing , your parents are going to be here any minute now". I told him . " I don't fucking care David ,  why don't you go suck a cock or something  and leave me alone" . Max said in harsh way . I didn't know what to say so I just sighed and left .

( 3 hours past and its now 8:00 at night )

Max's parents haven't came yet and Max is sitting on his suit case  staring down at the grass . "Why are they taking so long ? " I asked Max . " I told you before , they don't care David , they never cared ... They're never going to co- " Max got interrupted by the sounds of a car parking in the dirt.  Max looked scared and worried .

Max's POV :

   oh no, they're here ... No , they can't be here . " Well Max , they're here ." David said before heading to the mess Hall . I got up and didn't say a word . My parents looked at me , not happy but full of anger . My dad grabbed me by my sweaters​ neck and tried to drag me to the car but ,  I was trying to pull away.  " Stop pulling away you fucking  cunt ." He said glaring at me . " We've got places to be , and we have no time for you , you little fuck ." My mom told me almost yelling . My dad tried pulling to the car again but , I kept trying to pull away  . My dad stopped pulling me and slapped me right across the face . I started to cry , it feels very painful ( keep in mind , Max's  dad didn't hold back and in my mind he is a big guy so yeah ... )  " If you don't stop crying , then I'm going to beat the heck out of you ." My dad said giving me a death glare . I was so mad and hopeless I just couldn't stop crying . They started to beat me up , I was in such pain . Right before he was going to punch me again David grabbed his hand. (😱)

David's POV :

   While I was in mess Hall I heard them yelling , and then I heard a slap. I came out rushing , and saw them beating up Max . I ran over to them and grabbed Max's dad hand . " What do you think your doing ." Max's  dad fumed  and  then  faced me as well as Max's mom . " I'm sorry sir , but I'm afraid you  can't take Max away , camp Campbell's rules state I can't let kids go with abusive parents . " I stated . " Oh ... Is that so ." Max's dad hissed then turned to me and started to beat me up. I tried to fight back but he was to strong . After he left me on the ground in pain , he threw some papers at me . " If you don't want us to take him so badly then you can have him, we don't want him anyways ." He snapped and walked to his car followed by Max's mom , but before they left they gave Max a last glare and drove away . I heard Max sobbing . He looked so hopeless and damaged .

Max's POV :

  I can't believe they did that . I started to sob and cry , I feel a pair of arms rap around me . It was David . I turned around and hugged him then  berried my face in his chest and creied and sobbed even more . " It's ok Max, everything is going to be ok , don't​ worry shhhh ." He  whispered . I started to calm down and fell into a deep sleep .

( Wow ... That was depressing .. don't worry it's all going to get happier ... Or is it . What was those papers that Max's dad threw ?, Will maw really be okay stay tuned for the next part . This is my first FANFICTION so ... Just letting you know ... Byee. )