Visitores

Max's POV :

    I woke up in a kinda small room . It had a closet in the corner of the room , A drawer on the left side of the room , and a small couch on the right of the room . " Where am I ". I asked my self , then memeries from yesterday started to come back . I sat up from the bed I was in . I was about to cry but , then I heard the door open . " Good morning Max , great your awake because , I made you breakfast " . David's said while walking towards me with a tray .

   It had  a cup of coffee , eggs , three stacks of pancakes , two stops of bacon , and a small bowl of fruit . I was starving and haven't ate a normal meal in a long time . I wouldn't consider the Quarter Masters cooking a "normal meal " . David placed the tray on my lap . I  picked up my fork , and started to eat right away . " Are you feeling any better Max " . David's asked in concern . " Yeah ... I guess ... I mean , my parents did beat me up yesterday , I also still have bruises .... Yeah I'm fine " . There was a awkward silence in the room , until David broke it  " You done with that Max ". He said pointing at the tray . I handed him the tray , he got up and started to walk to the door until he turned around " Oh yeah , Max . If I we're you I'd start to change because ... We're going shopping " . He said excitedly . " And there is going to be , not one , not three , but two supperized visitors " added . He then left and closed the door behind him , leaving me wondering . Who can these two visitors be ? I shrugged and headed to my suit case to find clothes and changes. 

    I didn't have that much to wear , just three yellow t-shirts , three pants and , a extra sweater . I started to change , then headed to the kitchen . I saw David on his phone , leaning on the kitchen counter . He looked like he was blushing at something  . Who is he texting ? " Hey David , who are you texting ? " I asked him . David got startled and almost dropped his phone . " Oh- uh hey Max are you changed " .  David asked looking right at me .  " First , yes I am changed , and secand . Don't avoid my question . Who. Are. You. Textin- " . I got interrupted by a knock at the door . " Oh. They here !" David started walking to the door . He opened the door and ... I WAS PISSED . " WTF DAVID "!

( HALLO PEOPLE'S , LIKE THE STORY SO FAR ? COMMENT DOWN IF YOU LIKE IT SO FAR AND VOTE . AND IF I NEED TO IMPROVE , COMMENT DOWN WHAT I NEED TO IMPROVE . SORRY IF THE CHAPTER IS SHORT .  WELL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BBYYEE ~  )