Against the wall

I wake up to the sound of the alarm clock . "Ughhhhh why cant i just be a billionaire!!" i say to myself as i start thinking about life.
I get up from bed and do my usual morning routine. I go downstairs to make myself a bowl of cereal. "Omg cheerios my fave!!" I whisper to myself, so I don't wake up Aly.

I eat my cereal and get my car keys. I walk outside to see a homeless person. He looks at me with pleading eyes as I get my wallet. He takes my wallet out of my hands in a quick motion.

"GIVE ME MY WALLET BACK!!!!" I scream while running to the homeless person. "HELP SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE HE TOOK MY WALLET!!!!!" I say yelling and pointing to the old man while running. I start to get out of breath and slow down. I was getting very dizzy and light headed. I soon collapse to the floor. All i feel is someone carrying me somewhere not sure where im going. He tells me "You're gonna be fine i got you. Just take deep breaths." He says while stroking my hair.

I soon fall to sleep again...
I wake up in a huge bedroom. It had grey walls with a white ceiling. The room was modern which reminded me of my boss. Somehow he always creeps into my head. I cant stop it.
I get up from the bed and see that im wearing a Large grey t shirt that goes up to my lower thigh. I walk around the room admiring it. I now start to feel someone watching me so I turn around and see Him. And you ask yourself who he is. Your probably guessed it. Yup its my boss looking hot as ever. He was in his suit with his tie untied It was pretty hot. "A picture lasts longer." He tells me while i look at him in the eye. I start blushing and try to hide my face. "I-m..m sorry i just didn't expect to see you. I say while looking at his beautiful face.

I look confused as to why Im here so i ask "Why am I here?" He looks at me in a confused face "You don't know why you're here?" Ethan asks. I look at him in like a can-you-answer-my-question face and so he answers.
"Some guy took your wallet and you collapsed"
I look at him with a crazy face
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"DID YOU GET MY WALLET BACK???" I scream at him confused.

"Yes of course I got it back, that guy could barely run." He says while laughing
I look at him with a relieved face. "Thank you a lot for that, and yes I know I can't run that much" I say while giggling
"Um yeah you need to start exercising girl imagine that happens again" He says with a worried face "Let's not let there be a next time" I tell him while he laughs.

He gets serious and look at me up and down. I look at him and see a glint of hunger in his eyes.
"Cough, Cough, Guess what my face is up here" I tell him while laughing at him.
He looks at me in a serious way, as he starts getting closer to me. I start to walk backwards but soon i find myself against the wall. He whispers at me "I don't know what you're doing to me and I hate it" while fanning my neck. I get chills and the something happens. He kisses me oh so passionately. His lips come crashing to my face with so much hunger. I try to pull back but I am soon kidding him back hungrily. He licks my lips asking for entrance, and I allow him. He picks me up from my legs and puts me around his waist. We walks to his bed and lays me down so softly. I look at him with curious eyes and then he says the unexpected "I can't do this Im sorry, This was a mistake" he walks away as soon as he tells me that.

I am stunned about why he did that. I touch my lips remembering his soft kisses. "Damn that was hot" I say to myself. I get up the bed and walk to the bathroom. I wash my face to forget about the event that just happened. It didn't really help but oh well. Im kind of embarrassed to go out of the room but then he walks in. "Here i got some clothes for you to change, when you're done please come out." He says looking up and down at me again.

I grab the clothes and say thank him. I go in the closet to change and i see that he bought me what looks like an expensive dress. The dress is black with a lot of cleavage shown. The dress is tight but not to the point were i can't breathe. "I actually really like this dress wow wow wow" I look at myself in the mirror.

I walk out the closet into the room. I go outside of the room and see a huuuuge pent house. Its very open with a lot of windows, It has a lot of natural light shining through. Its very modern like the rest of the house. The pent house is white with some grey walls. The decorations are also beautiful. He sees that im staring at his home. "Do you like it?" he asks while looking at me. "Yes I do, I love it its beautiful here." I say as i admire every single thing in here. "Well im glad you like it." "Also here are your things" he says while handing me my purse, phone, car keys, and wallet. "Thank you again i really appreciate it." i say looking happy "It's no problem really you don't have to keep saying thank you" he says with an emotionless voice.

What do you guys think of this chapter did you like it?? If you did well thank you!!!! And as always i love you guyssss!