who is she?

(King Henry Viii's POV)

I am walking, as everyone bows around me. I would be quite dishonest if I did not admit, that I liked when everyone went silent as I walked into a room. A few quick whispers, but that is it. I am their king, and they will obey me.
Thomas Cromwell quickens his pace, telling me the latest news. He is a trusted lord of mine.
"Your majesty, Queen Catherine was seen praying for a healthy baby boy to fill her womb. They say she cried while doing so."
I sighed,
"Tell me something else, interesting Thomas."
Thomas pauses,
"Your Mistress Mary Boleyn sister's marriage has already been arranged. It has only been two days since her arrival."
Why hasn't he said her name?
"Who is she?" I ask. We stop walking, and I pay no heed to those working around me.
He pauses once again.
"Anne Boleyn, your majesty. They say she has quite a mouth and speaks freely."
I am slightly intrigued, but I'd rather see her as a whole instead of listening to rumors.
"Where is Catherine, at this moment?" I ask, knowing that her ladies will surely be with her.
"In her room, most likely sewing with her ladies for it is the evening." Thomas says, and begging to walk to her chambers.
As we arrive at her door, the guards announce my name, and I smile proudly.
"His Majesty, King Henry Viii!" They shout.
I enter the room, and immediately everyone but Catherine bows. She smiles, but I pay no attention to her. I see familiar ladies, but one sticks out.
Anne.

I act as if I had not come for her, and ask Catherine a simple question.
"How is our daughter, Mary?"
She smiles again, and in her thick and heavy Spanish accent says,
"She is well, very well. Her tutors say she is excellent in her languages and instruments. Have you come to stay?"
I shake my head, and walk out the doors.
In our twenty years of marriage, Catherine has provided two sons, but they passed away before their first birthdays. As much as it is sad, I must say I've fallen out of love with her. I am desperate for a male heir.
"Thomas, read up on this man Anne is to marry."
He nods his head.
"Yes, your majesty."