› three ‹

"IT?" TaeHyung asked, raising his left eyebrow.

"IT!" SongYi exclaimed again moving closer TaeHyung.

"Okay then... IT, it is.." TaeHyung chuckled, heading over to the door.

He opened the door and let SongYi out first. He followed after, locking the door behind him. They went to the movie theater and got their drinks and the popcorn.

They got into the theater and watched through a couple of ads before the actual movie came on.

It got to the point when little Georgie lost his paper boat down the sewers. SongYi giggled when she saw the audience jump and whimper when Pennywise, or in this case, IT, pop up in the sewers scaring Georgie.

› After the Movie ‹

"You're seriously missing a nerve in your body." TaeHyung tells SongYi, shaking the horror out of him.

"I know, I've been scared a lot from my sister in every way so nothing scares me anymore." She shrugs, looking at TaeHyung.

"Ah, I see.." He mumbles, smirking a little.

"I saw that." she comments, looking behind her at TaeHyung.

"Saw what?" He asks, looking at her.

"The smirk you idiot." She giggles, turning back around. "Tae, I know we just finished like two buckets of popcorn but can we go eat some actual food?" She asks, and he shrugs a little.

"I guess we can.." He tells her and she claps.

"Barbeque?" She asks.

"Oh! Yes!" TaeHyung shouts in excitement as he walks faster to catch up with SongYi.

› BBQ ‹

They got to the barbeque place and ordered some food.

"Oh, Tae!" SongYi suddenly shouts, grabbing TaeHyung's attention from the menu, resting his head on the palm of his hand.

"Wanna share some of the grilled sesame squid?" She asks, looking up from the menu as she sees TaeHyung just nodding.

"Okay, so grilled sesame squid, some pork steaks and..?" She asks, looking back over at TaeHyung who is looking at the menu again.

"I'll try the spicy scallion and onion salad with the grilled squid with you and the pork steaks..." He mumbles.

"Okay, do you just wanna share all the food?" she asks and he just shrugs.

"If it's easier that way we can." He tells her, smiling. She just nods.

After a while the food came and they ate

After a while the food came and they ate. They ate literally all the food, no scraps left on the plates or anything.

They get the bill and since SongYi now has her wallet they split the bill.

"I thought you didn't have your wallet?" TaeHyung asks.

"I did I just didn't wanna pay..." She smiles making TaeHyung roll his eyes.

"Whatever." he mumbles.

The waiter collects their plates and bill before coming back telling them they can leave.

They left and started to head back to his place since SongYi was wearing his sisters clothes.

They got to his house and once he opened the door he saw SungBin on the couch with his little sister.

"SungBin what the hell are you doing here?!" TaeHyung suddenly shouts scaring both his sister and his ex.

"Big bro... ther?" His sisters voice trailed off when she saw SongYi walk inside. "Who's that?" She asks and he looks at SongYi.

"SongYi, she's my friend. Why is SungBin here?" He asks, crossing his arms putting more force on his right foot than his left.

"Why wouldn't I be here baby?" SungBin asks making TaeHyung rub the bridge of his nose.

"We literally broke up four months ago. Get over it!" TaeHyung shouts starting to get really pissed off.

"We never broke up silly!" SingBin giggles going over to him, pushing SongYi out of the way harshly.

Due to the harsh push SongYi couldn't stay up and she ended up falling backwards and hitting her head on the doorknob of the open door.

SongYi hissed in pain before TaeHyung leans down to make sure she was okay.

TaeHyung looked at his sister then at SungBin. TaeHyung stood up while helping SongYi do so as well.

TaeHyung suddenly pushes SungBin outside gently, he hated her but he didn't want to physically hurt her.

He slammed the door shut in her face before looking back at his sister.

"I told you not to let her in anymore. Why did you do that?" He asks, helping SongYi to the kitchen to get an ice pack.

"She said you were back together..." his sister mumbles.

"And you believed that cheating bitch?!"