.: 38 :.

🌻

9.10.17 national suicide prevention day
if you want to take your life just hear me out on this . don't tell me your friends wouldn't look at your seat in the cafeteria or across the classroom with fountains of tears welling up and stinging in their eyes and don't tell me their chest wouldn't hurt every time they think about you and don't tell me they wouldn't break down crying when they saw your favorite sweatshirt in the store and don't tell me they wouldn't have a panic attack when they saw your favorite color on something because it reminded them of you . you absolutely cannot tell me they wouldn't hear your mellifluous voice everywhere they go . don't tell me they couldn't hear your pulchritudinous giggles when they thought of a joke you'd always tell . don't tell me that the aching in their heart wouldn't make them want to be in your place . don't tell me the silence resonating in the air that replaced your gorgeous laughter , that you were always embarrassed of , wouldn't be deafening to them . don't tell me when they see the half empty bottle of red nail polish sitting on your dresser it wouldn't make them upset . don't tell me they wouldn't go to your house and weep with your loved ones . don't tell me that even the kids at school who never talked to you or said harsh words about you would be upset and regretful . " i never meant it , " they'd say . everyone would miss you . they'd have a moment of silence for you with tear stained cheeks . i'd miss you . don't take your life , stay alive . we all love you .

🌻