Kurloz x Reader (One Shot-CrackFic)

Your back was too a small brick wall, and sitting next to you was Mituna. "Do he got da booty?" Mituna tried not to laugh when he asked you the question.

You smirked and peeked from the wall to find Kurloz's back turned to you while he was getting some icecream from the icecream truck. So his 'butt' was in full view. You tried not to laugh.

"He Scooby dooby dooo~!" You looked back at Mituna, both of you with the face pokerface, before falling on your backs laughing.

 Mituna got up, offering you a hand. You took this offer and said your good byes before going back to full on ninja/stalker mode.

You nearly gasped when you saw that sitting right next to your flush crush was your favorite (icecream or popsicle or what ever).

"No,  I must resist.. But Im pretty sure I can swipe it before he catches me!" You thought t your self. This was the test you've been waiting for.

Challenge accepted. You sprinted out of eye view of the skeleton themed troll until you were right behind him.

 Just an easy grab.. Kurloz moved the (frozen dessert of your choice) and patted the now open seat next to him.

"Damn it!" You leaped over the bench and landed right next to him. "How'd you know where I was?!"

A low chuckle came from Kurloz as he signed; 'You're too predictable, sis' He passed the cold treat to you. You leaned your head on Kurloz, enjoying the sweet coldness.

You suddenly felt a warm heavy weight being wrapped around your waist. You looked up and was about to ask him what exactly he was doing but a pair of soft lips met yours.

And even though Kurloz's lips were sealed, there was still magic in the kiss~