The Gender

Katniss' POV

2 months later

Yay yay yay! I get to find out the gender of my babies today!!!! haha that rhymes. I squirm out of Peeta's arms and go to take a quick shower.

Before getting in the shower I stop in front of the mirror and look at my stomach from the side. wow.

I'm starting to show.

Well I am 18 weeks pregnant soooo why wouldn't I show.

I jump in the shower I wash my hair and body so I don't smell gross. I walk out the shower and into the bedroom. I make sure Peetas asleep and then dress in a loose dark green sweater, black leggings, and light brown combat boots. I French braid my bangs and then put my hair in a bun.

I run up to the bed and jump on Peeta. "WAKE UP U LAZY BUTT ITS TIME TO FIND OUT WHAT OUR CHILDREN'S GENDERS!!!!" i wait 10 seconds and he's still sleeping so I poor ice water on his face. "WHAT THE FRICK!!!" I jump up and sprint to the bathroom and lock the door. "Katniss!" Peeta yells warningly. "Yah, babe" I answer innocently. Peeta starts banging in the door. but since it's locked I start my makeup. I put on some mascara, brown smokey eyeshadow, and some baby pink lip gloss. I quickly spray some perfume on.

I simply unlock the door and kiss Peeta. "U SMELL LIKE VANILLA AND ORANGES!!" He yells in a monster voice. I burst out laughing and he stands there surprised by what he said. "look what u do to me." he says with a smirk. "you gonna go to the doctors dressed like that?" I ask pointing to his shirtless abs and monkey pants. "hardy harhar. no im gonna go get ready." he says. "well u got 5 minutes so hurry. He turns around and sprints away.

Peeta's POV

I sprint to my closet and throw on a dark blue T-shirt and tan skinny jeans. I comb my fingers through my hair so it isn't super messy but that tamed messy that Kat finds attractive. I put on some white converse and sprint to the car. Katniss hops in a says the unexpected "I demand Starbucks." she says confidently "What? why?" I ask "because it matches my outfit." "okay...." I say then drive to Starbucks.

"What do u want?" I ask her "I want a decaf grande Carmel frap with extra whip and Carmel around the cup." I gasp at her request "what the heck is that! what happened to just a mocha." I ask wide eyed. "Hey mines simple it's not like I ordered a grande half calf hazelnut frap with 3 shots of expresso and extra whip with Carmel and chocolate. that's my usual." she responds like it's the most obvious thing in the world. I shale my head and sigh "white girls"Kat gasps then demands I hurry up.

We get our drinks and drive to the doctors. "What do you think they are?" Katniss asks. I take a sip of my ordinary mocha and say "Um I don't know. I want them to be girls so they're just like there mother." I say sweetly. she blushes and I park the car.

Katniss' POV

30 minutes later

I lay down as the doctor rubs my tummy with cold gooey stuff. I giggle like crazy.

"Congrats you to! one boy and one girl!!" the doctor exclaims.

I feel tears of joy silently roll down my cheek.