Part 4

Guys,..  I'm sorry, but I couldn't extend this TS into more parts. So, I'm ending this in this part.. I have started this ff in Tu last year and kept incomplete there in two parts, that too in ragsan pair. But, I have written for RagLak here. 

Next morning,

Ragini opens her eyes and finds she was sleeping beside Laksh. Laksh was sleeping his back facing the roof. Ragini remembers that she has fell asleep last night there itself. Ragini smiles after remembering it. She pulls Laksh's cheeks who was sleeping as small boy. Then Laksh who was in sleep places his hand on her and he places his head on her upper chest.

Ragini's breath stops in her nostrils. She gets perplexed. Laksh was grabbing her more near tight his grip around her assuming her to be a pillow.. or may be Ragini herself in his dreams.

Ragini doesn't understand what to do as she can't move. If she move, Laksh's sleep will distract. When she was busy in her own thoughts, then she suddenly feels warm breath on her neck which is making her weak.

Ragini looks down to see Laksh was still sleeping and his breath was touching her neck. Now, it becomes even more hard for Ragini to remove him from her. She just lays like that helpless. She keeps closing her eyes whenever Laksh's breath was touching her. She rubs his head a little with love.

"Laksh, I thought you will be only a dream which I can never meet.. But, I'm very lucky.. now, I'm beside you."

Ragini says.. and Laksh smiles. Ragini shocks, "Is he not sleeping?"

"No, I'm listening to you heart beat" Laksh says and winks his eye at her, looking at her. Ragini's face turns as red as possible.

Then, the door knock sound..

"Ladoo, How long will you sleep?? Don't think you can survive like this in sasural. and you can do anything just bcz you are in your home..!! wake up..!!" she shouts from out.

Ragini fears as soon as listening her voice, but Laksh gently pushes Ragini back and he goes to door.

"Laksh.." Ragini calls, but Laksh opens the door.

Daadi gets calm after seeing Laksh.

"Yes daadi maa.." he asks.

Daadi: ragini..?

Lak: daadi maa, however in US we won't wake too early. so, Ragini need not learn to be early.. so....

daadi remains silent and peeps inside and looks Ragini on bed. she gets guilt for disturbing both of them and leaves. Laksh then closes the door again.

Rag: Laksh, you shouldn't have spoke with daadi maa like that..

Lak: is she is your real daadi? why she looks at you as villain?

Rag: daadi thinks I'm inauspicious. when I born there was huge loss in papa's property itseems. and, whenever I come opposite she thinks some bad will happen. that's why she avoids me.

Lak: your parents won't talk anything then?? are they silent??

Rag: they know daadi dislikes me. but, she does these things without knowing to them. moreover, mom is afraid to talk against to her and also dad.

Laksh puts hand on her cheek. "Does this hurt you?"

Rag: no, I'm used to it. she is my grand mother whatever. she maybe dislikes me, but doesn't hate me.

lak: but, I hate your daadi. I want to soon take you away from here.

Rag: Laksh, not only daadi. even your mom said my horoscope was not good, I'm so inauspicious. Then, do you hate your mom too??