8

Maddy's P.O.V

I walked downstairs to see Gerard and Frank doing whatever they were doing. It was hidden so I don't wanna know. haha. I walked to the kitchen to get toast. It's amazing. I have a toast addiction. oh well.

Mikey's P.O.V

Yes. I am jealous of Frank and Gerard. So what? I won't be for much longer. There will be no one to be jealous of. And no ones gonna expect me to do it. Or expect it to be me. hopefully. Very hopefully. Otherwise, I'm fucked aren't I? Oh well. Its worth it.
"Mikey? Mikeeyyy? Stop daydreaming. Mikey! *Snipitty snap of the fingers*"
"Oh yea, sorry what were you saying."
"Nothing just the microwaves on fire"
"OH FUCK! GET WATER?? IDK"
"Yea sure dipshit. Stop daydreaming next time."
"Okayy." I threw some - a lot- of water at the microwave. Well... Shit.
I left to watch TV n shit. Nothing interesting. Oh, I guess I'll just plan it out.
And by it I mean,
You'll find out. Might it be obvious actually? Maybe?

Gerard's P.O.V

I walked downstairs after a ton of sleep. I realised I needed to go buy more food at the store saying all we have is noodles and bread. I ran upstairs to change and ran back down.
"Just goin' to the store. Gonna be back soon!"
"See ya later."
"Yeah, message me if you need anything!"
"Alright bye!"
And I left. Just like that.

Mikey's P.O.V

Time to plan. Time. To. Plan. How do I do, this 'thing'? Gerard will hate me more tho so. Oh well. Fuck it. I will do what I wanna do. Nothing can stop me. Apart from cops. Maybe.

Ray's P.O.V

Mikey was kind of acting, off? I guess. I don't know but, he seemed different. Very different. Like. Not he's gotten happier just a tiny bit more psychotic? Sad? Angry? Jealous? Those I guess. Just a mix of them.
A mix of emotions.
"Hey Mikey"
"Yea, what's up?"
"Are you okay?"
"Yea of course I am. Why'd you think I'm not okay?"
"I don't really know, just you seem a little off. Like. Seriously."
"Oh. Well, I'm fine. "
"Okay, just checking."
"Okay bye."
"Bye." I very, very awkwardly left the room with awkward and sadly noticeable eye contact. I quickly turned and ran up the stairs. Fuck. That.

Frank's P.O.V

I heard Gerard running around but couldn't hear him in my sleepy self-state cause I had maybe an hour of sleep? Not much. But. Gotta deal haven't I? Yes. Yes, I have. Or internally suffering. Am I right? Hopefully, Hopefully not. Why would I want that? I don't wanna stay awake. Lol fuck this I am gonna go to sleep. I'm so so lonely and tired. Yea, no I'm going to go back to sleep.

Mikey's P.O.V

Fuck. What if Rays figured anything out? Fuck
"RAY!"
"Yea whats up?"
"Can you go to the store? Gerard's not answering!"
"Fine. What do you need?"
"Can I text you the list?"
"Sure dude."
"Sick."
"Okay well bye then. I guess?"
"Yea yea."
"Bye!"
"Bye!" I heard the door open. And then shut. And then a car door open. And then slam. Thank god. I went and grabbed a knife because why not. Flip after flip after flip after flip. Just flipping the knife, you know? Or. Is that something I just do. Constantly. All the time. Just. In my hand. I use to have to use something to protect my hand. But. I'm great at it now. Aye! It's great now. So everyone's busy, not here or asleep. Or, one person is asleep. The others are, busy or out. I creep up the stairs. And go to unlock Frank's door and realised it is already unlocked. Lucky, lucky me. I close the door as quietly as I can. I know the floorboards creak in here so gotta be careful and not break the silence. Is Frank a deep sleeper? I'm not sure to be a hundred percent honest. Let's hope so. I heard the floor creak a tiny bit and hid the knife just in case. He kinda moved so I knew I was safe for now.  I snuck closer and closer hoping he wouldn't wake up. That would be awful. Really fucking awful. I would be royally fucked.  Does that make sense? Hopefully so. I got in front of Frank and then realised. Do I stab him in the head, throat, heart or chest? Throat. Slit it? I guess. No.. just, stab him in the chest. I put it just above his chest and pulled back and pushed it in. I immediately panicked. I stabbed him a few more times and put him on the floor and ran to the bathroom, cleaning off as much blood as possible. I got it all off my face, arms, clothes, you name it. I heard the front door open. Shit? Maybe it's not Gerard. I heard footsteps going up the stairs and I cleaned the knife and ran to the kitchen, with it hidden, and put it back. I heard a mix of yelling and screaming upstairs so it's probably Gerard. Fuck. I ran back up the stairs while my legs started to ache. I had to act surprised when I got up there of course.
"WHAT THE FUCK. WHY THE FUCK wHO THE FUCK DID THIS!"
"What's wr-OH MY GOD!"
"What happened while I was gone? WHO THE FUCK DID THIS?"
"I don't know! I didn't hear anyone come in!"
"WHAT ABOUT RAY? IS HE HERE?"
"No! He went out!"
"WHAT ABOUT EITHER OF THE KI- WAIT NO THEY WOULDN'T KNOW!"
"I'm sorry for your loss Gerard." I heard him quietly mumbling "no no no why I'm.gonna kill whoever did this"
"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! I CAN'T LOSE HIM!" He felt around his neck and wrist for a pulse. Why did I do this? I feel so bad. Oh fuck. Gerard looked at me with blood covering his hands and almost crying. I went to give him a hug until
"Mikey why the fuck is there blood on the bottom of your T-shirts and your shoes?" Shit
"Umm nothing its probably just uhh.. from it dripp-"
"MIKEY WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?"
"IM SORRY GERARD OKAY? IT WAS AN ACCIDENT"
"WHY? WHY DID YOU DO IT? IS IT THE FUCKING PETTY SHIT? I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. SO FUCKING MUCH."
"IM SORRY FOR FUCK SAKE"
"NOW I'VE LOST SOMEONE ELSE. I FUCKING CAN'T RIGHT NOW!"

Maddy's P.o.V

I heard Gerard and Mikey yelling? I guess. I walked to where they were.
"Guys, what the fuck is going on?" Silence from the both of them. Oh no.
"Gerard?" He was either crying or almost crying.
"F-frank i-is de-dead." WHY? NO. NO. WHY.
"What? Stop pulling a prank." Mikey moved a tiny bit and then I saw, what had happened. I went and hugged Gerard cause I felt bad for him. I left the room not wanting to see that, and called Ray to get him home cause he's normally calmish, I guess. He might be able to help. Okay.
"Gerard, go wash the blood off your hands and go sit downstairs, Mikey go change and whatever else and go downstairs. Ray can handle this so stay calm I'm going to sleep."

I don't hate Mikey before anyone worries. Just gotta make him a little shit bag. I cried writing this but trust me. It'll be okay. And this is the longest chapter yet. I stg. Thanks for reading. Update tmrw. ✌️