{5}

The next day came around, and Mark is at the park, a dog one to be exact. He threw the yellow tennis ball and his Doberman Pinscher ran after it. The Doberman's name is Ominous.

Bambam was walking through the dog park. He saw lots of dogs and smiled. He then got a sparkle in his eyes when he saw Mark, petting and throwing the ball for his dog. Bambam walked up to him shyly and smiled. 'H-Hey...' Mark looked up and arched an eyebrow. 'Sup' he said and moved so bambam can sit next to him. Bambam sat down and pointed at the Doberman. 'Is that your dog?' Mark nodded and relaxed into the bench. 'His name is Ominous' Mark whistled and the dog came running over with the ball.

Bambam was amazed by the dogs beauty and wanted to pet him, but Ominous growled. 'Yah don't growl, he's....someone i know' Mark muttered the last part and bambam frowned, but quickly smiled again and let Ominous sniff his hand before letting Banbam pet him. 'Such a gorgeous dog, i don't have a dog, but i want one...' Mark hummed and was surprised Ominous got along with Banbam.

After a while, bambam had to go, so he said goodbye and Mark waved at him, with a small smile. Bambam made it to a friends house after walking around the city.

Night has fallen, all street light's are on, and bambam was walking home alone. 'Fuck it's cold' 'then let me warm you up, baby~' Bambam thought it was Mark. Oh how he thought wrong. He smirked but it dropped when he saw a perverted looking dude staring at him. He started running but the man caught up with him. He wrapped an arm around bambam's waist and used the other to cover bambam's mouth.

Bambam was pinned against a wall of an alley way, there's a dumpster next to him, a fence on the right of the dumpster, and another dumpster pressed against the fence. Bambam tried screaming but the man pulled out a pocket Knife. 'Shhh' the man whispered and ran the blade across bambam's jaw, cutting it a bit.

Mark jumped the fence and dusted himself. What a night. He got in a fight and lost the fuckers who tried him. He started walking out of the alley way but heard whimpering. He hides behind a dumpster and listens closely. 'Don't worry baby, it will only be a quick thing' Mark hears movement and slowly goes to get closer. His eyes widen when he see's Bambam being pinned to a wall by a homeless person. Mark pulled out his switch blade and ran up to the person. He pushed him to the floor and grabbed bambam. He hid bambam behind himself and glared at the man 'find someone else, but don't you dare to put your dirty hands on him' Mark growled out. The man stood up and tried cutting Mark. Mark moved quickly and stabbed the guy in the leg. The man fell and screamed.

Bambam was so scared he was frozen. Mark grabbed bambam by the wrist and ran. He ran until they made it to his house. Mark grabbed his keys, unlocked the door and pushed bambam inside. He got inside and closed the door, he was also greeted by Ominous. Bambam stood there, eyes wide, and shaking hands. Mark sighed and looked over at bambam. He kind of didn't really know what to do. He walked up to him and spoke. 'Hey, Kid, are you ok?' he asked. Bambam didn't say anything but instead hugged Mark. Mark was surprised and didn't really know what to do. He slowly hugged back and bambam began to sniffle. Mark pulled bambam away to look at him. His eyes widen when he realized bambam was crying. 'Wait princess don't cry, no, no, no, don't cry, come here' Mark wiped bambam's tears and hugged him again. In the first time in three years, Mark actually felt bad for someone. He didn't like seeing the younger cry, and it's the first time he has ever seen him cry, he did not like it. Bambam hugged back, but hugged Mark very tightly.

Mark decided why not let the younger rest in his bed. 'Hey princess, want to rest? You can sleep in my bed?' bambam sniffled and nodded. Mark smiled a bit before going back to his serious face and picked Bambam up bridal style. Bambam squeaked and immediately wrapped his arms around Mark's neck. 'I-I can still w-walk you know..' Bambam said shyly and Mark didn't look at him 'but you're a princess' bambam blushed and looked away. Mark opened the door to his room and put bambam down on his bed. Then he closed the door and looked at bambam. 'Do you want to borrow some clothes?' Mark asked and took off his leather jacket. Bambam nodded shyly and took his jacket off.

Bambam cuddled into Mark's blanket's and peeked his head out to look at Mark. Mark was shirtless, and bambam blushed. For some reason, Bambam wanted to touch Mark's back and biceps. He blushed a deeper red color and hid inside the blankets.
'Aye princess, im sleeping in the living room, night' 'wait! I-I don't want to b-be alone...' bambam mumbled and Mark sighed. He walked over to his bed and pushed bambam to the other side of the bed. He crawled in, covered himself in the blankets and looked at bambam. 'Better?' bambam nodded, not trusting his own voice. Mark nodded back and turned his exposed back to bambam. Bambam's widen when he saw Mark had a wolf tattoo and a scar near the back of Mark's neck. He slowly touched the scar and Mark froze. He felt weird and a bit pissed. Bambam ran his fingers over the scar and Mark was trying not to shiver. Mark then turned around and stared at bambam. Bambam was about to open his mouth but Mark cut him off. 'Don't ask'

_______________________________
Ayeeeee hello

_______________________________Ayeeeee hello

That's markipoo.

AJhopestan is my child. My smol Child.

Also, YOLO YOLO YO, WHERE MY MONEY YAH