Hello!

Hey my name is CreatiiveTrash and as my name implies, I draw trashy art for my own entertainment : ) In this book of mine specifically, I'll be drawing fan art of Lilly and Ambrose and all of those other amazing characters in the Storm and Silence series.

Here I'm going to discuss some things, so please read! ^^ :

1.
In this book, I'll be drawing his characters how I imagine them, so please don't be too disappointed if they don't look like how you pictured in your head. Of course, I'd love to get some tips on how to make the art look more like the characters, so if you have any critique (good or bad), it's completely welcomed and appreciated!

2.
If you have any fan art of your own, please comment with a link to the image. SaS needs more art, so I think everyone (included me) would love to see it!

3. 
Don't steal my art? Honestly, my art is crap so I can't imagine anyone actually wanting to take it as their own, but I'm leaving this message here nonetheless :'D

4.
Don't be afraid to tell me if the image I draw looks bad! I swear you won't hurt my feelings <3 (okay, that's a lie XD so if you could insult my art in a form of constructive criticism, that'd be even better :'3)

6.
Warning: very slow updates :0 (probably)

5.
None of these characters I'll be drawing belong to me!! The rightful owner is Rob Thier!! (All hail Sir Rob)

Thank you for listening!

-CreatiiveTrash