Mates

Snape P.O.V.

I just received a letter from the dark lord. Saying that he wants us to come and meet someone. I quickly aperated to Malfoy Manor.

The dark Lord has all of the inner circle sitting at the table. Tom says what I am about to tell you will come as a surprise. This boy sitting to my right is my son Hadrian Salazar Riddle.

My vampire starts screaming mate. I can't believe that my mate is back. He is so handsome his eyes are violet now he stands at about 5'0. Perfect height for a sub.

Draco P.O.V.
My father called me into the meeting room with the Dark Lord. There is a teen sitting next to him that I have never seen before. He has waste length hair, and violet eyes.

He looks up and my Fallen Angel screams mate. I already know that Sev is my mate but now we have our sub. He is so small and delicate. I will protect him with my life.

Tonight Sev and myself want to get to know our mate a little bit more. After the meeting happened. We went over and grabbed Had and went to mine and Sev's room.

(Fluff)

I start to take off Sev's shirt. I can heard Had starting to moan. I walk closer to Sev and kiss his lips then I slowly start taking down his trousers. I rub my hand on his hard. Had is going crazy in the background moaning.

I walk over to Had a kiss his lips. Sev comes up behind him and starts taking his pants and boxers down. At this point I have his shirt off. I slowly kiss down his neck and chest.

I lean into him and rub my hard on his. I get startled moans from Had. Sev takes his boxes down and enters him. And thrusts a bit. I follow so and enter Had as well. Sev and I fill Had to the top.

We start moving at a slow pace then gradually increase the speed of our thrusts. We are all a moaning mess on the bed. sev grabs Had's cock and starts to pump him to the rhythm of our movements.

After about an hour or so we can fell Had's walls tightening around us. After another minute or so he comes. With me following not far behind him. Sev thrusts in a few more times and we both lean in and bite Had in between the neck and the shoulder. I release my seed in him again and this time so does Sev. We pull out of Had.

After that we lay down on the bed. That was the most amazing sex ever. I look down and see had fast asleep. I kiss his head goodnight and kiss Sev's lips goodnight as well. I wrapped my arms around Had and fell asleep before I did I could feel Sev's arms wrap protectively around myself and Had. He gave us both a quick kiss. We all slipped into dreamland after that.

(this is a dream that Draco and Severus have)