Chapter 12: A tour?!

Yoongi POV

"Hi guys!" Namjoon said. It was the next day and all of us were in a good mood after the incident with Taehyung beating the shit out of me.
"Hi Namjoon!" Jae says texting an old friend.
"Hello!" Jimin and I smiled while Taehyung was hanging upside down on a chair.
"So! We have announcement to make!" Hoseok clapped his hands together and smiled and squished in between me and Sabrina. She giggled putting his arms around both of us. I felt trapped so I stood up and Sabrina did the same and I sat on another chair and Sabrina sat on the arm rest of Jae's seat. Jae smiled at Sabrina and patted her head saying "SUGOI!" That probably means cute or something in Japanese...
"Shit I'm sorry!" Jin runs to us tripping on something falling face first and we all let out an "ooh" noise.
"Jin come on." Namjoon helped Jin up and they stood in the middle of all of us.
"Alright! As you know, we host fan meetings and Concerts!" Namjoon said, Sabrina looked confused so did Jae.
"So, we are planning to do a concert in LA! And Sabrina and Jae are coming with us!" Jin smiled happily. I was excited for the concert but angry we had to do it in LA because Jae and Sabrina just moved away from there 3 weeks ago.
"YOU INFIDEL!" I screamed.
"SABRINA AND JAE HAD A SHIT TIME IN LA! THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY WE ARE GOING BACK THERE!" Taehyung slammed his hand on the table.
"Uh.... fuck." Namjoon ran to his room and came back with a calendar.
"FUCK LA!" Jimin screamed
"GUYS GUYS HEY!!!" Namjoon yelled.
"We have another opening. We don't have to go to LA, we haven't planned out our concert date to LA. But! We have another place we can go." Jin said
"FLORIDA!" The two shouted.
"Oh dear.." Jae said.
"YAAAAAAEEEEE!!!!" Sabrina smiles.
"We have never been there!" I smiled and ran to my room to pack.
"Whoa whoa whoa! Yoongi we need to see if the Floral Arena has openings! Namjoon said.
"Oh..." I sat down and Sabrina looked at Jae surprised.
"Namjoon? Floral Arena?!" Sabrina widened her eyes
"Y-Yeah. In Tampa." Namjoon said
(SABRINA POV!)
Namjoon said Floral arena. I remember that place....
"Namjoon?" Sabrina said.
"SABRINA USED TO ATTEND RWMS!!! IT IS NEAR THE ARENA!" Jae screamed
"Wait really?!" Namjoon and all the guys said
"Yeah.... I have an old friend from their. His name is Clayton... He was my first friend... I was only in RWMS for a few months until I moved schools in April. He was my best friend before Nathan..." I said.
"Oh my god! That's cool!! What grade is he in now?!" Namjoon said.
"Well, he was held back so he should be in 8th... I talked to him around a few months ago... I lost his contact." I looked down sad.
"HEY! I got an idea!" Hoseok beamed. "How about you use Bangtan's Facebook to find him!" Hoseok smiled and threw his IPhone at me. "Whoa!" I caught it and looked on Facebook for his name. Sure enough, there was his profile.
"Clayton Park"
Age:14
Lives: Tampa Florida
School: RWMS (Richard Wilson Middle School)
Interests: Bangtan, Anime, Spicy memes, and art
"Whoaaa." Jimin looked over my shoulder and Yoongi came over.
"He's a fan of Bangtan, what the hell will he do when he gets a message from us?!" Taehyung said.
"Probably scream!" Jae said.
"I'm going to message him.
(Messaging)
S for Sabrina
C for Clayton

S: hey.
C: who's this?
S: you don't remember me?
C: No. BUT WHY IS BANGTAN CONTACTING ME?! IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE?!
S: it's not...Do you recall a girl by the name of Sabrina?
C: yes I do! She was my best friend until she moved away, I loved her smile and everything about her! She was so pretty.
Sabrina blushed and said "awww!" While Hoseok tried styling her hair because he got bored. Jin was taking selfies with Yoongi and Namjoon and Taehyung and Jimin were next to Sabrina looking in on the conversation
C: hello?
S: I'm still here!
C: ok! Who am I talking to btw? Namjoon? Jin? Hoseok?
S: you'll see...
C: what do you mean?
S: BTS is planning to go to perform in Tampa at the Floral Arena and you are going in for free.
C: WHY ME?! 😱❤️
S: you'll see on Monday, November 13th.
C: that's a day before Sabrina's birthday!
S: oh? How nice! We will be arriving at the airport at 4 AM.
Sabrina looks at Hoseok "Hobi take a pic of yourself smiling and send it to him.
"Ok!" Hoseok took his phone and took an image.
S: here's who you are talking to.
@bangtan.offical sent a photo

offical sent a photo

C: HOLY...
S: exactly
C: Omg I'm leaving to my grave
S: Aww don't leave!
C: I'm officially screaming
S: hahahaha!
C: You are so cool looking!!!!
S: aww! ^^
C: THANK YOU FOR TICKETS!
S: oh btw we are planning to go to your school at 8 AM! What class would you have?
C: 2nd period Language Arts. A lot of BTS fans at our school so be careful!
S: will do Clayton!^^
J: omg thank you Hoseok !
S: no problem ❤️
"Clayton Park has disconnected.
"I FEEL GREAT!" Hoseok high fives Sabrina
"Me too. I can't wait to surprise my old best friend..."
"SHOULD WE BRING NATHAN?!" Jimin screamed from the kitchen because he was getting something to eat.
"OMF YES JIMIN YES!" Sabrina shouted back.
"BABY I LOVE IT WHEN YOU MY NAAAAAME!" Jimin bursts out laughing rolling on the floor and Jungkook grabs Jin's spatula and spanks him with it
"I can't wait until November. It's only a few days ahead. And I'm turning 15... which means I'm old." Sabrina says
"NO IM OLD!" Jin hugs Sabrina and teases her for her height.
"AT LEAST YOU ARE NOT JIMIN!" Jungkook laughed
"THATS IT JEON!" Jimin pounced on him and repeatedly spanked his ass.
"THIS HAPPENED YESTERDAY!" Jungkook cried
"OH MY GOD BE QUIET I CANNOT HEAR MYSELF THINK!" Yoongi and Taehyung screamed together
"Sorry!" Everyone said
Yoongi and Sabrina go to pack for Florida
"It's hot as hell so bring shorts and t-shirts!" Sabrina said.
"Heh... no problem Saby...." Yoongi smiled his gummy smile and Sabrina blushed picking up some of her March she set up on the table in the room.
"Alright... I got my stuff packed!" Sabrina clapped her hands
"Jesus I'm still packing!" Yoongi laughed.
"It's 10 PM already Yoongi." Sabrina says. "Ok! I'll be fine soon!" Yoongi said.
"Goodnight Sabrina!" Jae came into the room with her cat in his hand mimicking a cute voice
"Jae you sound annoying." Sabrina said
"We're going to keep Oreo at Nathan's from now on." Jae says
"Jae goooo Away. Yoongi and I are talking"
"Sorry, goodnight sis! I love you!" Jae makes a finger heart and hugs me and walks out.
"GOODNIGHT LOSER!" Sabrina screamed
"SABRINA I SWEAR TO GOD!" Jae walks back to his room.
"You guys have a cute bond!" Yoongi laughs at Jae's nickname.
"I know!" Sabrina smiles.
"Well I'm done packing! Let's sleep...." Yoongi lays down under the covers and Sabrina lays down too
"Goodnight Blueberry." Sabrina laughs because Yoongi dyed his hair a few days ago for their DNA comeback.
"Oh hush." Yoongi hugs Sabrina's waist and continues to sleep.
"Goodnight Saby." Yoongi pats her head and spoons Sabrina
"This is illegal." Sabrina says
"But you feel comfortable with me hugging you right?" Yoongi says.
"Hahahaha, yep! It makes me feel safe."
"Good!" Yoongi hugs Sabrina and laughs.
"Your laugh is killing me."
"I know! Goodnight!"
"Goodnight Colgate headass." Sabrina says
"Sabrina I will fuck the laughter out of you." Yoongi grumbles
"Do it." Sabrina laughs
"Not yet...everyone is here." Yoongi smirks
"Go to sleep oh my god!"
"Ok, goodnight kitten." Yoongi whispers