Rescuing My True Love Chapter 1

Commander Anoa'i yes you are distracted since we received that distress call from the Royal M'ouk Armada! The Commander's wife is Aboard one of those royal Starships she needs our Assistance increase Warp Speed to Warp 10! We can increase our speed faster than that Commander by how much Warp 21.2, make that happen! Keep trying to hail the lead Ship brother I am Joe they are still out of range!

We are coming to you my love Starfleet is on the way! Get us in Range of that Satellite Stell yes my Queen! We need help we have Starfleet hail them we have the Royal Armada Joe put them on, Screen. Joe! Harmony! We are on the way good we are limping and have Casualties how bad? Our Warp is still intact and our engines are online! We are cloaked all of the Armada is good you need to stay put we plan to!

How far are you away we are just entering the Solar System we see you! You brought every starship to our rescue the Admiral is leading this Battle how are your weapons we have them available if we need to use them but with casualties and refugees, we don't dare draw their fire, hold on my love let us join this fight.

Mondo yes Sister join all of our royal Warships we aren't gonna join this fight, are we? Yes, we are the linking process will complete in 30 seconds good! All M'ouk Warriors to Battle Stations! We are ready Queen Harmony Good uncloak Holy Shit! What is that vessel uncloaking on our Starboard side Josh Asks that is the M'ouk Warship it's indestructible!

To all of the Star Fleet battle Ships, we are joining this battle! All M'ouk Warships fall in let's help our Rescuers Fight! We Are M'ouk Warriors, Fire on the Brogue and Fringe! This is Admiral James of Starfleet we will help! So will the Romulans and the Vulcans as will the Klingon Empire we all need to Fire at the same time!

My Love, we don't have the Weapons A M'ouk Warship has! Husband use what you have let's back our Enemy off! Holy Shit they took out the Brogue with one shot! These are M'ouk Royal Warships your Vessels are no match for our firepower or Arsenal back down ,not even Close Daughter's Father!

We have our Ships backing our Allies really you just want a battle than those battleships are no match for my Armada really let's see! Uncloak Shit Romulans Klingon and H'auk And Hawk like I Said Father your Ships are no match for this Armada, Our Father backs off!

We need to get to Federation Space we have Ships that are limping H'auk battalion Yes our Queens' gather our Allies that need help yes our Queens'!

That Starship is a flying battle base yes it is Admiral! With the help of Starfleet and our Romulan Vulcan and Klingon allies and the rest of our allies, we were able to stop a full-scale attack on our Refugee Ships!

How did you get the Romulan and Vulcan and Klingon to form an Alliance with the M'ouk you will understand when we meet Admiral! That will be in Federation Space then I want to meet the Queens' that can unite Bitter Enemies.
As well as make all of our Enemies back down! Admiral James yes Commander Anoa'i Harmony isn't like most Humanoids explain that I will let my wife show you when we are safely out of harms way sir!

My Queens' Yes brother All of the Starfleet ships are docked in our Docking bays Well done Mondo Secure our Allies and prepare for warp yes Sisters make that so!

To All of Our M'ouk Armada, we are going to Warp prepare all of our refugees and guests for Warp and reverse all weapons to protect our Retreat!

We are ready for the jump hold on we have three Brogue cubes following us use the blast ray Mondo yes Sisters engage the ray! Holy Shit what was that a secret weapon the M'ouk use to detour tails that made our pursuers stop!

We'll Go to warp Yes Queens' Engage Warp now! This is Techknowledgey the Federation can use Commander Anoa'i I can only ask my wife about sharing their warp Jump system and weapons she may not be willing Admiral you have ways of persuasion!