sham. [1]🙌🏽

/SHam/
noun
• a thing that is not what it is purported to be.
_______________________________
| Brooklynn, New York. | 4/23/2013
"Same Old Shit.
Just A Different Day.
Out Here Tryna Get It.
Each And, Every Way."
_
People think that 'The Hood' or what you guys call it. Is just full of drug addicts, that need to get their life together. But in reality, this is 'OUR COMMUNITY'

People fail to realize, that many of those take drugs for a reason. Due to either depression, stress and etc. These drugs, help them relief their stress. Not just to get high.. And this is where my Mom lies in.

My mom began to take drugs, a year later my dad left us. My mom was pregnant at that time, leaving it the 3 of us. Having a single mother. Dad, didn't tell anyone where he was off to, or when he was going to leave. Neither did he come back.

9/22/2017
And today that leave's me being 18 years old, my brother 4 and my mom being addicted to heroin and crack.
_
Prologue.
To introduce myself, my name is Queen. Grew up and raised in Brooklynn, New York. We live in The Projects, Which I call my home. After years, It's very uncomfortable for most of your life. But now, I'm used to half-naked hoe's walking around, hearing gunshots and seeing fuckboy's get sucked in alley's.

. I don't fuck around with boy's around this area so, I'm not in a relationship with nobody. I have 3 bestfriends named, Tierra, Cindy and, Janiyah. And, I keep my circle's hella small, due to these fake whores out here.
_
| Queen's Pov. |
"Queen Get Your Ass Over Here!" I heard my mom shout from downstairs. I woke up quickly and ran down the step's.
"Yes, mama?" I asked curiously.
"I need you to go to the store and get the items on the napkin I wrote on, It's on top of the counter in the kitchen." she said pointing to a wrinkled napkin with multiple item's written on it. (list below)
' Lucky Charms Cereal,3 Boxes Of Baking Soda, Box of Condoms, A Boil Pot, Taki's , Pineapple Fanta, Frozen Pizza (Barbecue), and Vanilla Ice Cream '
I walked back upstair's to do my hygiene routine and put on a grey and, blue thrasher t-shirt, dark blue ripped jeans with, white huaraches and blue polo hat. (below)

I quickly put my hair into a slick ponytail and grabbed a stack

I quickly put my hair into a slick ponytail and grabbed a stack. I began to walk to the store, since it's only 10 minutes away.

As I began to walk, I began to hear crying and mourns. But in my mind, I just figure it's a thug trying to bribe other's for money. Normally, how folks out here are like. But, as I walked past the sound grew louder and louder. As I turned my head each way because, I began to get curious.

I then spotted a tall lightskin, with deep waves,  with his ear's pierced with diamond studs. I ain't finna lie, he looked sexy but I don't like thugs. He was holding a gun in his hand aiming at a men with tears, having a blunt in his hand.
POWH!
I began to run off, as fast as I could. I then ran around the corner, taking me to the grocery store. I quickly ran into the store, digging in my  pocket for the napkin with the list of item's I need to getNo touch or sight was found of the note.

And I knew damn well, If I didn't get all the item's my ass was going to get whooped.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. What Is Queen Going To Do? Why Does Her Mom Want Those Items? Why did he kill that man? Did the thug see Queen run & follow?
                     vote and comment💬☕️