Caught - Tadashi

Hope and Tadashi were watching a movie, the room was dimly lit up by the Television screen as well as the open window letting in the light of the room.

Hope was only a few years younger than Tadashi but it didn't really matter, The movie starts to get heated and made the room slightly awkward so Tadashi stopped the movie causing them both to sit in darkness for a while.

All of a sudden Hope was pined to the floor, by her sexy boyfriend who held a devilish smile on his face as he looked down upon her. He chuckled at her shy and cute expression as she looked back up at him while blushing darkly.

Tadashi smirked once again and smashed his lips against her's in a rough manner while holding both of her arms above her head with one of his arms. The kiss became heated quickly as their tongues fought in a pleasurable battle, soon Tadashi was victorious in the end as he slipped off her shirt and started to kiss her neck while grouping her chest through her bra.

Before things got to outta hand the door was opened by Hiro and Baymax, The couple pulled away from each other and blushed darkly as Hope quickly struggled to put on her shirt. Hiro stood there his eyes were wide and his face was now a beet red.

"I since tenchen.."

Baymax spoke first, his robotic voice seemed to echo as Hiro finally regained his scenes and pulled BayMax out of the room while mumbling under his breath.

Now everytime Hiro sees Tadashi he starts to tease him, but that didn't last long as Tadashi caught him and Aika in the middle of a really heated makeout session.