What makes you think I like him?

Finally it was time the darkness took over the day . The FAS bored to death looking at the TV with ignorance then Fluffy broke the silence with a yell "GAWD I'm bored !!!", the girls jumped at the tone of her voice then looked at her with a "don't care" look .
"What do you guys wanna do??",Minty said looking at the window full of darkness with bright stars popping from the sky "Uh guys where's Katelyn ?", Lishe said looking at the 2 girls then back at her phone ,the girls shrugged then watched Rick and Morty.

☆~With Katelyn's POV~☆

I was listening too my music till I heard Fluffy yell "GWAD", I jumped a little then went back listening to my music . I was drawing some of my oc's ,but boredom took over I didn't know what to do for now .
There were laughs and some screams so I decided to check down stairs for the girls ,but all I saw was Lishe  on her phone ,Fluffy and Minty watching some type of Adult Swim show. Hearing my footsteps by Fluffy  quickly grabbed my jacket then shouted "What were you doing !!" ,  "I was drawing and hearing music !!", Fluffy hit my head then mumbled "bîtčh
", .Minty grabbed a plate full of pancakes then said "You want some Katie?", I nodded then looked at Lishe "hey lishe wot u doing", lishe smiled and said " looking at a YouTube video", I smiled then Fluffy went to my room cusing all the way.

Normal POV

Katelyn chased Fluffy while lishe and Minty watched the scene. "Fluffy GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!", Katelyn yelled as the windows had cracked by her yelling . Fluffy closed the door to look inside the mysterious room "oooo~ what's this ", Fluffy said as Katelyn tried to crash the door "FLUFFY OUT NOW!,.

Fluffy looked at some pictures of EJack then devilishly smirked "Oh Katelyn who's this??? oh I know it's Jack ", Katelyn blushed madly then broke down the door glaring at Fluffy "GIVE IT!!!", fluffy nodded then ran away with the smexy photo  .

Lishes POV★★☆

I looked at my phone then heard  Katelyn yell at Fluffy I told Minty to check it out ,but she had pancakes all over her "hey  Lishe pass me more maple syrup ^^", I looked at the table then handed her the sticky bottle "umm Minty you have syrup all over your hair ", Minty giggled then went to shower her syruped hair . I was about to look at what happened up stairs ,but a certain fluff ball quickly ran along with a demon looking Katelyn on her back "guy's what's happening!!??", all I got for an answer was a blushing , yelling Katelyn , and a laughing Fluffy "hey Lishe look at dis hahhah", I looked at the picture then my eyes widened  "no wonder ", Katelyn stopped then glared when Fluffy handed the photo .

It was silent everything was all quite. Katelyn glaring at Fluffy , lishe Still looking at the đåmn photo.Then at a nowhere Minty jumped sheepishly with a towl around her waist saying " hey guys! has anyone seen my .. um what's going on??", the gang looked at her with a pale look "Go CHANGE IN YOU ROOM!! ", Minty sticked her tongue then went to her room smirking.
"ohhh~ I see what's going on ", Lishe grinned at the thought of the picture "You have a crush oooooonnnn", Katelyn put her hand over Lishes mouth making her words muffled. "Shhhut UP!!", Katelyn then released her " KATELYN LIKES Ehmmmm!!", Katelyn covered Fluffy's mouth ,but released when Fluffy licked her hand. Commotion took over by  Katelyn yelling, lishe and, Fluffy bursting out things that makes Katelyn triggered ,and aggressive fights .

Mintys POV

After changing I went to see the gang they sure made alot of commotion when it comes to arguments so I joined into the fight (Imma retard) "Hey lishe lemme see", lishe handed me the smuty pic I could feel a slight of heat on my face "Ohhh~ I see what the commotion is about ", Fluffy snatched the pic then faced it in front of Katelyn "who is this guy??", Katelyn quickly grabbed the pic then put it inside her pocket then looked at Lishe with a smirk on her face ,Fluffy with a "fuq yea" face , and I had a confused face .

Katelyn spoke with stuttering "I-..I grrr what makes you think I like him??!!!", Fluffy had a pissed look then said "That's a stupid question it's obviously you like him . You have a picture ,clothing with his name on it, drawings of him and you blush madly when his name is spoken and finally you care about him!!", Katelyn confessed then walked to the couch to watch her show.

"Well that explains why there is alot of yelling ", Minty said with a smile and  tilted her head "yea ", lishe said with a little smile " I'm going to my room ", Fluffy said sticking middle finger as she left "Hey Katelyn I like ur smexy photo of EJ",Minty playfully said "You know I can break you in a snap right?", Minty had a shocked look ,but shrugged it off  as  she went to her room . Lishe left to her room to charge her phone .As for
Katelyn she went  to her room to draw something ,but  heard a  certain moan from Fluffy's room so she went to check it out. When she reached her room she found Fluffy humping on a  EJ body pillow and it was  bad news for Katelyn .She knew that Fluffy will regret it soo BADLY.
.
.
.
.
.
Me: .....ohhh god this is going to be REALLLLYY  bad...