¢яιѕтιαиα

The small girl smiles, laughing joyfully as her father chased her. Her father runs up behind her, grabbing her sides and lifting her up. "Je t'ai eu!" her father exclaims. She squeals in surprise. "Papa m'a mis bas!" He laughs, "Mais je viens juste de t'attraper." he retorts, feigning hurt. She giggles, squirming in his grasp. His wife steps into the room, "Les dîners vous préparent." she says with a smile, her hands resting gently on her stomach.

"Venir maman!" The girl exclaims, wiggling out of her father's grasp. She runs towards her mother as she holds out her hand. The girl grabs it gently, stepping along with her mother. "Viens, amour." she says before stepping back into the kitchen. The girl giggles, "Quel est le dîner maman?" The woman laughs. "Votre favori." The girls green eyes glimmer in excite, "Yay!" The woman laughs with a smile, letting go of the girls hand. "Voulez-vous mettre la table, C?" The girl nods, rushing off to grab plates and silverware from the pantry. She rushes back with them, smiling happily. She starts to set the table, humming joyfully. She starts to hear small pops, but shrugs them off as nothing. Her mother, however, hears them and quickly speaks, "C. Allez se cacher dans le placard de miel." She cocks her head, "Pourquoi?" Her mother quickly speaks, "Juste aller..!"

She starts to tear up, but nods and rushes off to hide where her mother told her too.The pops gradually grow louder and she covers her ears, closing her eyes tightly. Suddenly, her front door is broke down and her father yells as he attacks whoevers there. He's shot, crumpling to the ground with a scream. His wife shoots out from the kitchen, baring a pistol. She yells angrily, "Je ne te laisserai pas prendre ma fille!" she empties a clip into the crowd of raiders. The leader steps in and shoots her directly in the chest. "A child, hm? Find it. And bring it to me."

The other raiders mod and run off to search. The small girl slowly uncovers her ears after a while, thinking the coast is clear, but unaware of the raiders. She steps out of the closet, stretching slightly. It was always cramped and stuffy in there. She looks around a bit, shrieking as someone grabbed her, holding onto her tightly as they lifted her up. "Hey boss! I think I found it!" one of the raiders exclaims. The girl shrieks and struggles, "Laisse moi partir!" The raider chuckled, "Sorry, not today."

The girl continued to struggle, calling out for her mother and father. The raider held her tightly, not allowing her any room to escape. The leader steps into the room. She freezes, her gaze following him as he stepped around the room. "Well well well.. What do we have here.." he coos. "A child, sir." one of the other Raiders tells him. "I'm not blind you idiot! I'm aware of what it is!" he shouts. The small girl flinches, whimpering softly in fear. He turns to her, backhanding her. "Shut up!" She flinches, holding back a cry.

The raider holding the girl, lessens his grip. The small girl takes advantage of this and slips from under his arm, running off towards the living room where her parents lay close to death. "Papa! Maman!" The girls father weakly turns his head, "Cris.. Venez ici .." The small girl rushes toward him, bending down. Knowing her time to talk with him would be short, she quickly asks. "Papa pourquoi.. Pourquoi dois-tu me laisser.." The girl, now known as Cris, whispers softly, tears cascading down her cheeks. "Parce que chérie .. Quand tu vis pour quelqu'un.. Tu es prêt à mourir.." He whispers weakly, Cris hears footsteps behind her and she's grabbed again. "Papa non! Ne me laisse pas!" she cries out, kicking her legs. "Je suis tellement désolé ma chérie.." he whispers before his eyes glaze over.

Cris screams, a mix of fear, anger, and sadness, as tears roll down her cheeks.
"Shut the fuck up you bitch!" one of the Raiders hisses, kicking her in the stomach. She cries out, earning herself another swift kick. She whimpers, coughing up a bit of blood. She feels something hit her head, and her world goes black.

•••

When she wakes next, she's tied up and gagged. She struggles against her binds, wincing as the ropes cut into her skin. She hears a door handle rattle and freezes, glancing towards the door. A tall, lithe, male steps into the room. The frail girl was frozen in fear as he stepped towards her. "Idiotic girl," he muttered, grabbing her by hair. She jerked, crying out as she struggled against his grasp. "Quite! Or I'll make it much worse!" he snaps.