Chasing Yoongi (part 1)

"Yoongi! Honey please! Wait!" Nayeon screamed while chasing Yoongi. "What?? Don't call me 'honey'. It's disgusting." Yoongi warned. "Honey, don't be like this. I don't kill your parents. I swear. Please, trust me!" Nayeon begged while crying so hard. "LEAVE ME ALONE." Yoongi said harsly. "Honey, please." Nayeon begged again when she had collapsed on the floor. She can't stand anymore. Yoongi just walked away with a broken heart. Some of his heart need Nayeon and some of it hate Nayeon. "Honey..." He heard Nayeon's voice for last time. He got shocked when he saw BangTwice in front of him.

"So, I guess this is why oppa hates her?" Ji Hyo asked although she already know. Yoongi just stared at them and walk away. "Let him go. We need to give hyung and Nayeon time. Time to heal the wound." Jimin said. "Yeah. You're right." Dahyun agreed. Dahyun runs towards Nayeon and followed with Ji Hyo, Sana, Tzuyu, Momo and Jeongyeon. "Unnie!" Dahyun screamed. She shocked when saw Nayeon had collapsed for real on the floor. They bought Nayeon to the school medical room.

"Erh.. Emm.." Nayeon seems to be awaked. She saw someone beside her. "Yoongi?" She asked. Is it true it is Yoongi?

A/N

Hi readers! Cliffhanger again.. Sorry for the short part. I'll continue it later. Comment your opinion on the comment box to add the conflict in the story. Regards from me! Saranghaeyo!