Chapter Nine

It takes someone to truly love you and show affection to you , what happened to me and what I had to go threw was ruff I didn't expect that to happen to me , violet is now 1 year old , she makes me so happy in life and so does my new mate ever sense he saved me I felt proud to actually give love a second chance and I did , I was scared honestly but I new this was a second chance given to me by the moongoddes.

__
Hazel's P.O.V

"Wilson your going to be late for the pack meeting hurry and get down stairs everyone is waiting !"

"I can't find my paper work!"

"I have them come on !"

I hear him rush down the stairs with a look of lust in his eyes as he takes violet from my arms and wraps his free hand around my waist as we make our way towards the doors.

As we make it outside everyone starts to howl and cheer for their alpha. My pack is strong we have over 35 thousand members in our pack. I am glad to be Luna and to lead and protect my people.

"Hello everyone I am so glad you could all be here today , this meeting was due to rouge attacks around our territory , remain calm and keep up your guards , we haven't had any other attacks after that one but we can't fall at sleep and let them in so easily , we keep our guard we are the strongest pack in America , all children's will have a curfew exactly at 7:30 all children's must be inside with their parents at all times no one is allowed to be outside after that time do to this current attacks, please understand that."

Wilson was already heated by this rouge's attacks and we didn't want to scare the kids about it so we decided to have a curfew for them to keep our pack safe.

" Luna would you like to say something ?"

"Yes please "

I stepped in front of the mic and focus on my breathing a little bit.

" I might not be the best Luna but we are a very strong back and as a Luna it is my duty and job to keep my pack members safe  , as your your Luna I will risk my life for all of you , you are my pack ,my friends ,my family , we stand by each other and fight back"

Cheers exploded threw out the whole yard after my speech ,in the corner of my eye I could see Wilson smiling proud and violet moving around in his arms happily. I will do this to protect the one family I have here. 

"Our family our pack " my wolf said big and proud.

"We will stand together as a pack as a family !!"

Cheer and howls could be heard as everyone fits were in the air , this will be victory this will be revenge from our love ones , for the ones we lost , revenge for my parents and revenge to that Alpha who killed my soul before ,I will stand my ground and be the Luna I am supposed to be and fight along with my pack side by side and nothing , I mean nothing will stop us from getting our victory.

By the time the meeting was over it was already 7 o clock everyone hurried inside and made sure the doors were locked and made sure no one could get in or out , this was going to be the final for this dirty rouge's and their leader , they will pay for the murders they have done does , monsters don't deserve to live or walk in this earth. They will be token down.

............
I know this was a short chapter please comment below , please vote , I would really love the support thank you so much to the ones that read my books thank you see you next time

*******Wolph 🌌✨