Past and Present

Silver tongs approached. It slid inside the socket until pop. The eye came clean out. Tubes filled with liquids were placed inside and the new eye was given. As Jack lied on the table in pain. A tall man cloaked in shadows stepped forward. His hand in a white Glover came clother to Jack's face. Then he woke up. Breathing heavily and in a cold sweat Jack look around the room in a panic.

"Damn nightmares. It's been years why haven't I gotten over it?" Jack asked himself.

"Dad!" Yelled Kouta.

"What is it son?" Asked Jack clearly concerned.

"It happened it finally happened."

"Ok what happened Kouta." Said Jack with a bit of a tone.

"Come and see for you self" said Kouta grabbing his father's hand and pracity dragged him out of bed.

Kouta then dragged his father into a room with a computer. His father sat down to be greeted by an inline dating website.

"Ok what am I looking at?" Asked Jack

"Dad don't you remember you said you'd make an account so you could find someo one." Said Kouta.

Jack remembered when this happened. His kids had just gotten home from school and they were a little down. Jack found out that moms came over to the school. His kids were sad that they didn't have a mom.

To cheer his kids up Jack signed up for an online dating website called Plus Ultra Match Maker.

"Why did I agree to this?" Jack asked himself.

"Papa what are doing." Asked a sleepy Eri.

"Eri dad got a match!" Kouta said with excrement

Eri suddenly sprang awake. Her eyes filled with the excitement that only a little kid could have. Her eyes filled with stars as she looked at her father.

"Can we see it papa?" Asked Eri giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Ok let's see who i got matched with." Said Jack as his two kid cheered in excitement and huddled close to him on his left and right side.

Clicking on the match Jack saw a girl with pink long hair and yellow eyes. She had on blue pants, a red shirt, brown boots, and wierd looking goggles.

 She had on blue pants, a red shirt, brown boots, and wierd looking goggles

"She's pretty." Said Eri

Jack wasn't gonna lie the girl was beautiful. He was surprised that this girl didn't have a boyfriend just by her looks. Looking at the rest of her page, her name is Mei Hatsuma. She was an invented for the Heros, her quirk was Zoom (let's her see thing from very very far away), she was energetic, and she said she could fix anything.

"Are you gonna do it dad? Are you gonna date her?" Asked Kouta jumping in excitement.

Looking back at the website, Jack saw that the date was already selected by the site. Just he clicked match the date would be at a fantasy restaurant. Jack really had to think about it.