Chapter 2: The Mysterious Hero

Chapter 2: Mysterious Hero

     After everything was over, Erza explained everything that happen at the battle against Armando to Master Makarov.

"Hmmp... I understand everything now..." He said while he nodded at Erza.

"I'm glad that this is all cleared up and that we were the ones to catch that villan." Erza said while they look at everyone at the guild that were healing themselves. Everybody got injures, but the one who was more injured that anyone, was Natsu.

"Ouch! Quit it!" He said while he grabbed his arm.

"I'm sorry Natsu-san, but you have to stay still in order to heal you completely." Wendy said while she placed her hands on Natsu's arm.

"That's what you get when you start attacking before knowing your enemy completely, dumb head!" Gray said while he sweat-dropped. After a while, Wendy took out her glowing hands off Natsu.

"Well, this is all I can do for now. Now all you need is rest." She said with a smile.

"Thanks Wendy!" Natsu said with a big smile. Everyone was almost healed thanks to Wendy, Mirajane and Virgo. After that, everyone was talking and having fun like they do most of the time.

"Look Mira-nee, if Natsu have a twin sister, wouldn't she be cute?" Lissana asked Mirajane while she made some small pigtails on Natsu's hair.

"Hahaha! Of course she will!" Mirajane respond while giggling.

"Really...?" Natsu said while sweat-dropping.

"That's so gross..." Elfman said while walking away.

"Oh come on! Natsu, do you think you have a twin sister out there?" Lisanna asked Natsu.

"No way! Don't you think that if I've had a twin sister I'll know about her?"

"I don't think so, knowing how forgetful you are Natsu, its no big deal if you forget about someone important like your sister..." Gray said while he chuckles.

"Are you saying that I've had some kind of amesia?"

"Amesia? Don't you mean amnesia?" Lucy said while she sweat-dropped.

"Amesia, amnesia... Same thing, right?"

"No is not, you idiot!" Gray shouted.

"That's it! You're getting it!" Natsu said and they started fighting.

"There they go again..." "Aye..." Lucy and Happy said while they sweat-dropped. Lisanna just stood there, watching Natsu fight.

"Just imagine... Natsu having a twin sister..." She say while looking at Natsu and then smiles. While they continue to fight, Lucy got up and walk toward Erza.

"Hey Erza, I've got to do some stuffs now, call you later?"

"Sure thing. Be careful out there." Erza said while Lucy leave the guild. She starts walking toward her house with Plug and she was walking on the border of the streets, close to the water.

"Be careful, Lucy! Do not fall!" Some guys yelled from a boat.

"Don't worry!" She yells back. They went to the house, took a warm bath, change their clothes and then leave the house again. She went to the shopping malls of Magnolia to buy a few things. She went to the clothes mall and then to the supermarket.

"Alright, by the time I get home, Erza, Gray, Happy, and Natsu will be there..." She said while she sweat-dropped. "...So I've better do some grocery shopping." She said while she picked up the things and put her on her basket. She pays of the food and went outside. By the time she finished her shopping, it was already dark outside.