untitled

a booming voice at 12:48am; i didn't ask for this. i'm sorry that the dishes are damn near as high as denver and that the floors aren't swept to the best of their ability. but i know you've seen my fading soul, i know you've seen this suffering within me.

my brain is deteriorating like wet paper, enflamed in frustration. my heart doesn't know when to stop, in my chest i have an inflamed sensation.

it's hard to breathe, i can't find any tranquillity anywhere. i'm so sorry for being impaired.

but i can't seem to think properly.

and when i tell you the reasons behind my physical health failing, don't judge my thought process. all i ask is that you put me somewhere where i won't stress.

a booming voice at 12:48 am is only going to make me quiver more than i already am. do you really think i have an attitude when i collapse on the couch with a slam?

you've became the thing you've criticized the most but i'm afraid to let you know. you'd lose your shit if you found out you're a replica of your mother because it'll allow your ptsd to show.

please have mercy on me, everything is a stake.

                           » your firstborn »

---

dos cien veinte uno, i'm sorry for my thoughts.