Chapter 28: Ace

"hello... Um babe let me call you back."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too."

When she said that her mom knew we were having sex and she was going to tell my mom, I couldn't talk.

Just in case you guys forgot my mom is a worrier. She over protective and a little over bearing, but that's my mom.

I know she's gonna go crazy, with charts and diagrams. Telling me how pregnancy can happens.

"CARTER NIKOLAI MORETTI!!!!!!" She called out stomping up the stairs. Her and my dad aren't supposed to get back till after midnight and it was 10 o'clock, yep she definitely knows.

"Carter, are you trying to became a father, are you using condoms?"

"Mom we...."

"Raising children is big responsibility."she interrupted me.

"I know mom and it's just...."

"You are still in high school."

"That's why...."

"You have to get a job, and provide for your child, I did not raise a deadbeat."

"Mom, she isn't pre....."

"That's it, I'm getting my charts, I knew this day will come, your father called me crazy, haha. I'm not crazy now." She looked my dad square in the eye.

"Honey, calm down, we don't need charts, you just need to talk to him."

"Nope, it won't get through, I'm getting my charts." She left out the door.

In her mind, Chyna's already pregnant.

My dad watched her leave and closed the door and locked it.

He just looked at me and I immediately felt intimidated, by his glaze. Then he does something that shocked me. He smiled. Walked over and pat my back.

"My boy. Don't tell your mom I did that, she can be a little, what's​ the word, over bearing."

"Understatement, but carry on." I said.

"Let's have a talk." My dad was a lot less graphic and he actually waited for my answer to each question.

Knock. Knock.

"Hello, dear, seems the door is locked. I have my charts. Open up." She was outside the door.

"Let me handle this." He gets up and walks to the door, cracking just enough to slide out and closes it behind him.

I didn't hear my dad part of the conversation, but I hear my mom's, that probably where Adele got her inability to whisper.

"But dear, he needs to see. So he will be careful."

"....."

"Yes, I know she isn't pregnant, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be informed." Come on dad pull through.

"....."

"Oh, goodness, I do not want another baby."

"...."

"I guess we can go have a little fun. It's still date night after all." Yes he did it. Wait, did I just hear plans of my parents having sex.

"Oh my, you haven't done that since we were younger." Oh hell no, I'm leaving.

I grabbed a pair of shoes, slipped it on, went to my window and went down the wooden fence on the side of my house. I looked up to Chy's window and it was dark and the curtains were close.