Rocket

I looked out at the crowed and notice this female with a blonde bob with light brown roots staring at me. For some reason I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

I did my signature chair move and as I finished my routine with a pose I never lost eye contact with this woman. She was a short thing with curves. Sasha my boss said to me as I was walking back to the locker room.

Yes Benji I said to him. You've been requested for a private session in room 4. But Benji you know...(gco). Nope they paid really good money for it now go and don't come out until they are satisfied.

Ok just let me change real quick. I changed into something real simple and made my way to the private room.

Once I got inside the room I noticed it was the woman from when I was on stage

Once I got inside the room I noticed it was the woman from when I was on stage. I walked over to her nice and slow. I guess you couldn't stay away I said once I got close to her.

Trust me you know you didn't want me to stay away she whispered in my ear. I pushed her on the bed and walked away and turned the music on and started dancing.

Let me sit this ass on you, show you how I feel Let me take this off, will you watch me.

I walked over to her and sat on her lap and slowly started grinding on her lap. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

you like, you can touch me baby Do you, do you wanna touch me baby Grab a hold, don't let go Let me know, that you, ready I just wanna show you now, slow it down, go around.

I grabbed her hands and put them on my waist.  This is not my first time doing a private session but something about this woman had me feeling some type of way.

At this point we both forgot that I was suppose to be dancing. She picked me up and gently placed me on the bed and hovered over me.

I wanna play in your deep baby, your deep baby, deep Then dip me under where you can feel my river flow and flow Hold me 'til I scream for air to breathe And wash me over until my well runs dry Send all your sins all over me babe, over me.

She started kissing all over my body. At this point I forgot about everything and let this women take over my body the way she was making me feel had me on cloud nine.

 At this point I forgot about everything and let this women take over my body the way she was making me feel had me on cloud nine

Something about this women told me it was going to be more than a private session.

Got me screaming to the Lord, boy Kiss me, pray we don't overflow Baby I know you can feel it pulse Keeping the peak of my waterfall Rock it baby, rock it baby, rock it 'til the water falls Damn.

Thanks for the session the women said and I got up and grabbed my heels about to walk out. Wait what's your name She asked Beyonce yours I asked Nicki she said and with that we went our separate ways or so I thought.