Five years ago

(Julian's pov)

Blood leaking from the open wound began to stain the white bathroom sink after dripping of my wrist. I watched as the blood left my wrist but also watched as some of it dried up. I've never been good for anyone or anything why do I try I can't even kill myself right can I.
Knock! knock! knock!
"Julian", a soft voice called from the locked door. "Julian are you ok, mum said you gotta get ready for school".
"Ok, I'll be out in just a minute", that sweet voice of hers always gets me that was Erin my baby sister maybe she's the reason I can't kill myself whatever the reason is I just need to grow a set I can't be here anymore I was born at the wrong time.

"What took so long sweety?", mum as calmly.
"Nothing just washing my face" , I reply covering my for arm with my long band shirt.
"Ok Hun, we'll have fun at school".
I nod my head to her as I leave through the back door, I always left that way to meet raven my best friend she lived in the house behind me we liked to take the back way to school only time I get just me and her time.
I run down the stairs near falling down the remaining four.
"Suck shit you almost ate dirt", raven chuckles God sometimes she's such a bitch.
" Haha fuck you very funny", I reply sarcastically.

(Raven's pov)

So my dipshit best friend almost falls down his stairs again god I can't let this one go. I begin laughing at the idiot as he approaches me.
"Suck shit you almost at dirt", haha his face starts to brighten up.
"Haha fuck you very funny", he relies God he's a doofus. We begin to walk through my house so we can leave to the back parts and as per usual he's quite as ever, he's been at it again I can tell by his long band shit and he must be desperate to hide them cause he hates that ocean grove shirt that I got him with a passion.
We exit my place and start walking up the back street to school, it's only a fifteen minute walk from our homes thankfully I hate walking.
"So how bads this cut", I turn asking him with worry.

(Julian's pov)

We begin walking up the back street and I still haven't said much, I'm always quite now when I'm around her cause I don't know start a conversation.
"So how bads this cut", she turns and asked me shit what do I say she looks worried.
"What cut". stupid, stupid, stupid.
"Oh you know just this one", she forcefully pulled up my sleeve exposing my bandaged wrist. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
"It's nothing, I promise"
"Bullshit, don't you lie to me", she sounds a little pissed now my bad.
I go back to being quite and pull my sleeve down again this time holding the bottom in my hands. We reach the road and she starts again.
" I thought you were gonna stop you lied to me, we had a deal you gotta stop. I don't wanna lose you". Tears start fill her eyes as she yells.
"If I cut its my decision, you can't stop me",I raise my voice, who gives her the right to yell at me.
" Well you need to you promised, I'm not gonna watch you kill yourself", tears fill her eyes.
"Just leave me alone",I yell.
"Fine", she run onto the road without looking. The last thing I heard was the honking of the truck before seeing it hit her.
"RAVEN..............................."