Chapter 14

I can tell everyone just loves my cliffhangers so let's see what is about to happen! Oh, and congrats @TheWizardUmbreon for voting!

"This family reunion is just so sweet. Too bad you are about to become part of United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and all it's neighbouring kingdoms!"

"England! Dude! That wasn't our plan, we were going to split the land." Alfred yelled at the English man.

"Whatever."

"No! You can hurt me no more! You've been hurting me for years and I'm done with it." _____ screamed at the pair.

"What do you mean, Bella?" Luci asked me. "England has been invading my isles, I didn't want to start any wars but, I have to now."

"I'll be your ally." Luci told me.

"Me too," added Lutz.

Kuro nodded at me to let me know he was in too.

"Dude, you never told me about you invading her isles.." Alfred said backing away from the English man.

"What? She have fertile land that my country just needs." England said to the American.

"You need nothing!" Alfred said and punched the English man in the face.

The Brit looked back up only to see the 4 culprits where gone.

"Bloody hell?! You let them get away," Arther screamed to his friend.

"Sure as hell I did." He walked off just completely done with the male.

News Update: England has been caught invading one of Italy's well known territories, which has been disputed between Italian and English control for over 100 years.

According to the UN this is in violation of the laws and the UN personification is being arrested in replaced for sexually harassing the personification for the Italian territory (C/N).

'He would come on my land at night and just attack my southern land.' Says (C/N).

The Country was asked by millions of reporters. England still sees her as a territory of Luci but she knew the truth.

"Hello, thank you for coming to this meeting. I am 2p (C/N) and I've been independent for 100 years. What I wasn't aware of is that I was 2p as the 1ps kidnapped me. England quickly took advantage of me and is being replaced with a new 1p. I will be living with the 2p Axis as they are my allies. Some of you still view me as a territory but I'm independent so I wish you stop. Thank you that is all I have to say." The young girl sat down next to her boyfriend and they linked arms.