Chapter 6

Newt POV 

It's the next morning 

Now I definitely don't feel like going to school.

Fine. I won't take the bus this morning. Usually, Thomas doesn't take the bus in the mornings either but it's better to be safe. 

I decided to call Thomas because either way, I will have to talk to him about this.

"Hello?" Thomas picks up his phone.

"Can you meet me at the gym?" I say.

"I don't think I'm coming to school today, Newt. Sorry." 

"What do you mean YoU dOn'T tHiNk?" I'm so confused because why would Thomas every skip school?

"Just not today. I will see you tomorrow." He hangs up.

I don't know what came over me but all of a sudden I was getting worried about him.

Time skip  

"NEWTIE. MY PUMPKIN I WILL SEE YOU AT MY PARTY!" Minho says walking out of the classroom.

What? A party? It's TUESDAY! I say to myself. 

First of all, should I even go to this party? Does it make sense? I could probably get my mind off of things. 

My mind off of Thomas.

Nevermind, I have thirty pages to read of my assigned reading book. There's no point in going. 

Thomas POV 

I get a call from Minho for some reason. He's asking me if I'm coming to his party. 

"uh.." I was sleeping all day, not really in the mood to talk to anyone.

"you're coming Thomas okay! See you at 8!" 

I go downstairs and talk to my mom about going to Minhos. I know she's not listening to me though.

"As long as you're not in your room I'm okay with it!" 

"MINHO'S. AT 8 AND IM PROBABLY STAYING FOR LIKE 3 HOURS." I say loud and slowly.

My mom never lets me stay out past nine.

"sure!" she says.

I finish all my homework and get ready for Minho's party. 

What type of party was it anyways? Should I dress up? Or just go in shorts or something?

I think to myself.

I always look best in jeans

A/N : you can say this picture down below was what he was wearing just imagine him a little younger than this haha. 

Okay then! Jeans it is! I would go in shorts but it's a little chilly outside anyways

"Hey I'm going out now!" I tell my mom.

I get on my bike and start peddling. 

Should have taken drivers ed last year. Damn it.

Since it's much darker outside now it's much colder than it was a few hours ago. Minhos house is much farther than I thought. I look on my phone to see how much longer I have to ride my bike for. 

8 minutes

It's been 5 minutes already! Plus I'm on my bike!! What the heck.

Newt POV 

I'm staring at my closet. The gladers mall had so many good sales that I got much more than a leather jacket. 

All these outfits that I will be wearing these next few weeks.

Okay, I will admit I really want to go to the party but I'm pretty sure Thomas will be there. Also, everyone is gonna be drunk and who knows what will happen if I wear this new shirt. 

I can't risk it. 

7 minutes later 

Screw my shirt I'm going to this party. 

Newt gets dressed and searches for his blue coat.

"Where are you going?" My brother Tyler walks towards me.

"Minhos why? Ugh where is my blue coat?!" I start taking all of the coats out of the closet.

"Well if you're just going to Mihos why are you so dressed up? Is someone special coming?" Tyler says with the weirdist smirk.

One way to describe my brother is hmm hes a player.

He's only fifteen and he has his whole grade falling for him. Now when I mean the whole grade. I MEAN THE WHOLE GRADE.

"I'm just going to Minhos. That's it." I say sternly.

Tyler walks away and before I realize it he has my blue coat in his hands.

"Here. Also, take a look in the mirror and you will agree you're a little too dressed up for a party." He hands me my coat, but before he gave it to me he pulled out five bucks from the coat pocket. 

"My five bucks now!" 

And he walks off.

Asswhole.

I decide to look at myself in the closet door mirror. 

Wow.

Even before I put on this outfit I knew it was a little bit hmm formal? 

But wow. 

Should I change into something else? I don't know. I look pretty good but ugh. 

You know what. It's not that bad. I can pull it all. Afterall, I'm the best. 

Wait.. how did Tyler know Minho was having a party?

That creeper. 

A/N : Here is Newts outfit!  I know it's like the girl version you can say BUT JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURE OF HIM AND IMAGINE HIM BEING A LITTLE OLDER.  Also, you will see a pic of Newts outfit with his leather jacket soon!

  Also, you will see a pic of Newts outfit with his leather jacket soon!

Time to go! 

You know what's strange though? 

I want Thomas to be there. 

Why though?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Sorry for grammar mistakes again I know I keep switching between first person and third ahh but I hope you guys liked this chapter you can see how Newt and Thomas think I guess and I know the pictures aren't really the best. BUT GUYS AHHH I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS IT'S GONNA BE GREAT.