chapter eleven

David's p.o.v

Mr.Campbell gave all the counsellors a day off which is weird. We've never gotten a day off in the 3 year's I've worked here. I asked Daniel if he wanted to do anything.
"Sadly i can't strawberry, i have stuff to do but i will see you tonight." He winked at me and drove away. I skipped over to Gwen.
"Hey Gwen! I-"
"No" she drove away.

I sighed, I went to my car and began driving away from the camp and into the city. I was so confused, I didn't know what to do. I parked on the side of the street and began walking. I plugged in my earbuds and put my "aesthetic/calming" playlist.

I walked passed a vintage store that sole ary supplies. I've always have wanted to paint, I went inside. A nice elder man welcomed me, I smiled. I took some art supplies. I then went to a coffee shop and spotted Daniel.

I was confused but happy, I walked over to him. His eyes widen.
"Heyyy strawberry, what are you doing here?"
"I was just about to go into the forest to paint! Would you like to come with?"
"I wish I could but i have business to attend."
I frowned.
"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you tonight I promise." His hand went to my thigh, I giggled and smiled.
Daniel bought me a coffee and i made my way into the forest.

I always keep a tent just in case we ever need to camp. I walked to where Daniel and I started being closer.
I took out the tent and the art supplies. A certain song played, the wavy beats and melody ringing through my ears. All I could think about was Daniel and how he brightens my day up. I looked down at the blank canvas and began painting.

DID NOT EDIT
A/N
I HATE THIS IM SORRY MY PHONE BROKE AND I FORGOT I HAD TO MAKE A NEW CHAPTER IM SO SORRY THIS IS SHIT I KNOW BUT I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YALL I PROMISE