CAST.

cast & summary
' WE ALL GROW UP '

cast & summary ' WE ALL GROW UP '

CHRISTIAN SERRATOS. RYDER WILSON
' THE SURVIVOR. '

STEVEN YEUN

STEVEN YEUN. GRANT PAK
' THE LIAR. '

SUMMARY

joel miller had found a six year old ryder wilson stumbling along, alone and petrified of her own shadow, her parents nowhere to be found. in his eyes, she was his second chance. his second sarah— a mindset he soon realized was anything but right. he treated the young girl like his own, raising and grooming her to be just like him; a survivor.

together they survived for ten years, the girl being sixteen when she was ripped from joel's fingers by the military and joel was sure he'd never see the girl again, he'd lost his second chance and then some, he'd lost the child he would have called his daughter in a heartbeat. when he was left beaten on the street, waiting to be ripped apart by the infected, flinching once when the gunshot rang throughout the city and he was sure she was dead. and he sat there, the numbing realization that she too had been led to death by joel himself, the hollowness in his heart taking a toll on the way he learned to survive. brutality was built up, guilt was shut down. joel has lost the last sliver of humanity that ryder had kept tethered to him.

only, ryder wasn't dead. she was growing, thriving, and doing what joel has taught her best.

surviving.

OR

in which ryder wilson and joel miller meet again, only ryder has a secret and joel deserves to know

DISCLAIMER //
i do not own the last of us or any
characters / plot lines associated with them. i
do, however, own grant pak and ryder wilson
as well as their storylines