Drunk Bros

So I hope you guys like this chapter also I'm gonna try updating on Sunday or Monday anyways go on and read.

Logan's POV

I look in Eddy's room to see he is fast asleep, I close the door and leave him in peace.

                                                                                   Time skip to the next morning

Still Logan's POV

I wake up in the morning remembering I'm going to a party in the evening. I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth and take a shower. After the shower I go to the kitchen and write a note and put 20 dollars with it and put it on the table telling Eddy I'm gonna be on set of valley girl and I won't be back till 1:00. I call and über to come and wait for it. When it comes it drives of to set.

Eddy POV

I wake up to the sun shining on my face. I check the time then go to the bathroom and brush my teeth then shower.after that I go to the kitchen and see Logan has left a note.

'Sorry I'm not here bro gonna be on the set of Valley Girl till 1:00 but I left 20 dollars for you on the table, Logan' the note says.

I go on Instagram on my phone for a while then I get bored. I grab the 20 that Logan gave me and walk out his apartment building and go to IHOP which is only like 2 or 3 buildings away. I buy some milk and pancakes then start walking home. When I get back home I begin eating my pancakes and drinking my milk. I was in the middle of eating until I got a text from someone it was from Chad (Chad Tepper if you don't know who he is.)

C:do u wanna come over to the Team10 house

E: sure

C:pick u up in a few

I finish my food then wash my plate. I watch TV till I hear a knock on the door. I open it to see Chad.

"Hey," He greets.

"Hi," I greet back.

"Let's go," he says.

"Ok" I say.

He drives to the Team10 house and we talk the whole drive there. When I enter the house I first see Anthony.

"Hey rugby tackler," I say.

He chuckles and says hi. I run towards jakes room and slide into the splits.

"Hey bro," He says.

"Hey," I say.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Just editing a vlog," he replies

"Cool," I say then I leave.

I grab a book in the kitchen to read. I walk towards the pool then decide to go sunbathing. I climb the ladder to the roof and strip down until I'm in shorts. I open my book and start reading it. The view is so nice and you can even see the Hollywood sign. I was going to be living in Jakes house before but it's way too crowded because there are over 10 people living in the house.