Prison Break- Chroma x Female!Reader (Request)

Requested by: @LadyZyphyr
I hid an anime reference and another probably less knowable in this somewhere, I'm pretty sure you'll know when you see it though.

(Y/N) looked at the cold walls of the Grineer facility. She had been captured and designated to having her Warframe Skinned from her body due to inability to comply with their commands. She waited and waited until her patience ran out and she punched the metal walls and dented them slightly. Her frame offered her unusual strength and agility, but that alone wasn't enough to break out.

Suddenly there was the sound of gunfire. (Y/N) looked towards the door and the gunfire stopped. She bore a curious look on her face as to what happened until the door opened and there stood one of her close friends and crush, Chroma. His armor glowed a green color, signifying his current element as poison.

"Come on, let's get outta here." He said.

"Chroma-" she began but was cut off.

"Here, it's not much but it's all I could get." He said handing her a Grineer rifle

(Y/N) caught it and checked the mag and nodded when she was ready. Chroma lead the way holding a pair of cestra. They walked out the door to the cell block but an alarm went off and the room immediately flooded with Grineer soldiers.

"Well there goes any chance of a quiet escape." (Y/N) said.

"To be fair I didn't get in very quiet." Chroma said.

"Oh really?" The female said.

"I didn't want to lose you." He said, making the other Tenno blush.

A Grineer with a massive hammer with a thruster attached to the back of it stepped before them. He lifted his free hand and laughed before stepping closer.

"We knew keeping one of your allies would draw another one in, a shame she could not comply with our demands." He said.

Chroma grit his teeth and glared at the Grineer general behind his helmet. A Grineer close to the general walked up to him and spoke in their language. After the Grineer finished the general looked back at the Tenno.

"It would seem that the queens would much rather have you shot than skinned, a shame, the men could've used a plaything like her, I guess her rotting corpse will have to do." The general said.

At that moment Chroma lost it and charged at the general. He unsheathed a galatine and it's blade met with the general's hammer while (Y/N) took on the rest of the soldiers. She opened fire on them endlessly until she ran out of ammunition and a sniper shot her weapon and destroyed it. A group of seven butchers charged at her and she used her Warframe's ability- Chronological Tear. The butchers were sacked into a blue vortex and spat out of it as just a pile of bones and rusted armor a second later. She then turned her attention and used her Warframe's second ability, Chrono Deceleration. Everything around her, except her allies, moved far slower and attacks dealt by her did far more damage than normal. She used her skill to move around the battlefield up to the snipers. She choked on me of them to death then picked up the sniper rifle and shot another one in the forehead. She took the mag from the other sniper and kept it on her person as she sniped the other Grineer with excellent accuracy. Her abilities had drained most of her energy so she remained at the spot while Chroma fought the general with intense fury.

"Come now Tenno, I heard you were masters of the sword and gun? Are you really as dangerous as the legends say? Or am I just commanding an army of children swinging sticks?" The Grineer taunted.

Chroma growled and jumped high into the air with incredible fury and let down a torrent of lighting from the "Jaws" of his helmet as well as breaking the general's hammer with a heavy swing. He then cleaved the Grineer's left leg from his body and raised his weapon above his head as the Grineer fell to his one knee.