| 8 |

FULL CHAPTER

YOU WANT TO HEAR A LIST OF THINGS THAT PISS ME OFF?

Well the first thing on that list is definitely spiders. Why the hell do they exist? I see them as highly unnecessary. I mean why do they so many eyes? What is there that's so interesting that they need that many to see it?

Second would have to be school.  I understand why it's there don't get me wrong, but it still pisses me off. Other being able to hand out with friends, which you could do at anytime, it's not that great.

Third is my friends thinking it's cool to text my crush. Self explanatory.

Fourth is said crush letting his so called 'friends' treat him like shit. And last but not least fifth would be, MY FUCKING FRIENDS THINKING IT'S COOL TO TEXT MY CRUSH.

When did I tell them that was okay? I would love to see a video recording or atleast hear a tape with me giving my consent. I mean if they had one of me saying "Hey guys why don't you text Mark Lee and tell him shit I most definitely do not want him to know." I would understand why they did it, thing is I. DID. NOT. DO. THAT.

But the little asshole Jisung did it anyways so now I'm sitting here in science having a staring contest with Mark Lee himself.

At first I was hoping that Jisung hadn't told Mark that I was the one he'd been texting this entire time, but I guess that was all in vein.

Suddenly the classroom felt like an oven, Mark's eyes were burning into the side of my head causing me to rid myself of my jacket. As soon as that was off I fanned my a few times taking some quick breaths.

At the beginning I was dead set on not making any eye contact at all.

But then I ended up taking a quick glance at him to see if he was still looking, and he was. Have you ever had someone look at you with a mix of pure hatred and frustration? Well if you have did you think it was incredibly sexy, because I sure did.

The image of his chocolate brown eyes piercing into my soul actually made me feel a little giddy. Yes I said giddy, I mean he's hot okay?

It's just the fact that my crush Mark fucking Lee is staring at me made me feel happy. So much so that I decided to stare back.

That's what led to this. A half an a hour long staring contest that neither of us are willing to give up on. We've both been told by the teacher to focus on our work but we refuse to back down.

I could see the irritation that Mark held as he shot daggers into me. I was so ready to win the staring contest until the bell rang, loud noises scare me okay? Expecially when I'm not prepared for them.

So I ended up blinking.

Now have you ever seen one of those scary movies where the lights flicker and everytime they do the killer gets closer?

That's exactly what happened when I blinked.

All of a sudden Mark was right in front of me when I could have sworn he was just on the other side of the room.

Since it was time for lunch all of the students and the teacher had already left leaving just us two.

"Umm, hi?" I asked trying to put the most confused and innocent look on my face. But obviously he wasn't having it because he smacked me. Like literally slapped me across the face.

Okay don't get me wrong I'm not into the bdsm type stuff, but I kinda liked it. Well at least for a split second before the rush of pain came.

"Ow! What the hell was that?" I bring my hand up to my face to hold it. The sting hurting like hell. "It's something called a slap dumbass."

I looked at him with tear clouding my eyes. "Well why did you slap me?" He scoffs and grabs my arm setting me down into my chair. "Because you're an asshole who keeps telling me to drop my friends."

While he's speaking he brings a hand up and lightly touches my face. "They aren't real friends, they're people who use you." Mark then presses into my cheek hard causing me to wince.

"You know I'm not as naive as I seem haechan, even if my friends were fake like you say. I have it under control." With that he stands up straight and walks out of the classroom leaving me behind.

The way he said my nickname was really hot. DAMMIT NOT THE RIGHT TIME DONGHYUCK.

•°•°•

oh shit first full chapter.

I feel so cool 😎

Welp see ya later.