Grayson Dolan♥ What Are You Going To Do About It?

REQUEST FROM 

"Brittany please don't wear that dress tonight you know what that dress makes me do" Said Grayson talking about this dress.

"What are you going to do about it?" I question him giving him a smirk while walking out of the house to the car so we could drive to my friend's engagement party

I look at him and I see that he is frustrated. I smile knowing what effects I have on him. He gets in the car and he starts driving to the event. We pull up and I walk towards the entrance swaying my hips side to side knowing that he was staring.

I see me friend and I give her a hug leaning in sticking out my ass once again. "Come on Gray let's go" I said saying seductively and he clenched his jaw. 

It wasn't like a house party. It was more like a sophisticated party since her fiancé's family were rich and posh.

We walked in and the room had a huge chandelier. It was a black and white theme so the room was black and white and everyone had to wear black or white.

After a while of talking to all her family ,since I'm basically party of the family, everyone was dancing. The dance floor was crowded so Grayson was squished up behind me while I was dancing. He grabs my hips and starts swaying them. I turn around face to face with him. "Grayson stop we're not at a night club" "Yeah but one of the rooms could be upstairs" he says  with lust in his eyes. "We can't people will know we're gone and they'll suspect something" "No one will suspect anything if we make it quick baby girl" "Hhhhh fine 15 minutes maximum" "15 minutes MINIMUM" "Really Grayson?". He looks at me with a huge grin on his face like a child. "Fine you leave first so no one sees us" "Perfect see you in a few baby girl". He walks off leaving the room.

A few minutes after dancing I finally get a text off him.

I bite my lip while scrolling down through the messages

I bite my lip while scrolling down through the messages. I push past people while speed walking out of the party. I walk upstairs and start looking through at the rooms. I open one of the bedroom doors and there he is, the man, the legend, my boyfriend Grayson. He gets up and walks towards me. He places one hand on one side of my face and kisses me. He slips in his tongue and our tongues fight for dominance. 

He lifts me up and pushes me against the door. He holds my hands above my head while slipping his hand under my dress and rubbed me through my underwear. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk, I'm gonna leave so many hickies that it will cover up your entire neck and boobs. You're going to be dripping wet by the end and I'm gonna lick you clean and you will be begging for me". He just made me wet by saying that I'll probably cum before we do anything. 

He lifts my top over my head and I take his off too. We undress each other and we're both in our underwear. He sticks two fingers in my and starts going in and out. He bends his fingers making me more wet. He rubs my clit at speed making my legs weak and me whimper. After few minutes of kissing and feeling each other we take off each other's underwear.

He clips off my bra. I pull down his boxers and kneel down. I pump him just to get started. I lick the tip and the sides of him. I put him in my mouth and bob my head back and forward. "Yes Brittany j-just like t-th- ohh my god yes". He grabs my hair and starts controlling my head. He cums and it hits the back of my throat I swallow and stand back up and lick my lips. "You're delicious baby" I say "You're amazing baby" he says. 

He pushes me onto the bed and brings down my underwear. He looks at them and sees that they are soaked. "He it been raining in your underwear B?" we both giggle but as he giggles his breath hits me make me breath deeply. He starts teasing me by kissing the side of my thighs and my lips (not upper lips haha). 

"Grayson please" "Please what Brittany bitch (Ha see what I did there)" "Eat me Grayson Bailey Dolan eat me like it's your last meal". Within that second he places his tongue in my and starts licking me out. I grab his hair and push him more. "Yes Grayson right there ohhh".

He gets up and flips me over. He slaps my ass. "Now for the punishment" "Punishment? what punishment" "For wearing that dress you know exactly what it does to me" "That's why I wore it" "Of course you did"

He rubs his dick against me. He was teasing me.... badly. "Grayson please" "Do what? what are you talking about?" "Fuck me" "Sorry but that's not specific enough for me". "Stick your dick in me and fuck me" "And what's my name?" "GRAYSON BAILEY DOLAN" "Nope never heard of him before" "Fuck me daddy" "Ahhh there's my name".

He slams into me making me moan already. He slams into me and keeps going in and out. Grayson grabs my hair and he is in full control. "Oh my god daddy I-i'm gonna cum" "Do it princess". I cum on him and I feel him cum too. 

I go to move but he stops me. "Wait baby girl" "What?" "Need to clean you up". He pushes me back down and licks me clean once again.

We got dressed and went back downstairs, I struggled, but I made it. That was the best sex we've ever had.

HEY LOVELIES THANK YOU FOR READING. THIS ONE WAS REALLY DIRTY LOL BUT THANKS FOR BrandyNoe FOR REQUETING IN. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. REQUESTS ARE OPEN.

INSTA: DOLANTWINSBBY2K17

TWITTER: DOLANTWINSBBY2K17