dangerous attraction

"don't look into his eyes. Don't trust him. Don't give in" The words of my mother kept pounding in the back oft head. Tears ran down the side of my face. What had happened wad my mother really dead because of me?

The words kept repeating in the back of my head. What did they mean? I couldn't understand what she was trying tell me. While wiping a tear from the side of my face I looked up and saw someone it was too late. We collided. But when we touched I became eager for more. Eager to know everything and anything about this stranger. He was on the ground laying next to me, looking at me. His eyes seemed to waken something inside of me. Like no one could ever come between us, like we were the only two people on earth. Then it happened he kissed me.

Why was this stranger kissing me? More importantly why was I liking it so much. I was kissing him back as it felt like I was born to do it. Quickly 8th kiss back became more and more passionate, and it made me want him more and more. His lips were hot lips against mine, with his hands exploring all around my body. Nit wanting his lips to stop. But quickly he pulled away. Then "zap" we were zapped into a room.

As the smoke cleared and.  began to see where we were. We were in s dark purple room. A room with no Windows and a single bed. A room with nothing but an old man standing there.

And the stranger was there with me. Taking my hand in his, like when we touched we couldn't be separated. The old man spoke in a loud clear  And deep voice. "The two of you come from different walks of life, but you must learn to work together. On your 16th birthday  the two of you will be put to the test. The kiss you two shared was only  a glimpse of what you two can feel. The closer you get the more electricity you will feel. But be carefully for the power you posses can also be a great danger."

Then just as quickly as we had appeared we had disappeared with nothing but the words of what he had said.  I was on my bed with the stranger... now it was dark outside.

" Hi I'm Jake, I'm 15 and I'm so sorry for what I have done to you, but now that I have kissed you, you have yo listen to me very carefully, I can not leave you. You were the girl that I have  been looking for sense I was eight." Jake's voice was voice was almost to much to resist.

"My name is Anna. What have you done to me?" I say with a shaky voice trying to keep myself together.

"I have done something awful, I could not have kissed you. I just wanted to see if it was really you, and I know this all new to you but you have to trust me I will protect you."

I can not keep doing this just  listening to his beautiful lips move. I can not jeep myself away from him any longer. I move closer to him.

"Anna I know what you feel. I feel the same thing. but we have to resist. I want you so bad right now, but we can't.  Remember the feeling you got during the first kiss, for every kiss, every time we touch,  the dark becomes more and more stronger and more  powerful. The only room we are safe to touch in is that purple room. There and only there will I touch you. You have been chosen to help me fight against the darkness"