Chapter 19

*Ashs’ P.O.V.*

It’s been two years since me and Eoghan met, since we got together. We’re both eighteen now and still going strong. We’re so in love..

After we went back to school after those few insane days everything was different. Stevie and the jocks left me alone, I made some new friends, and of course I had Eoghan.

My dad got in a car crash and was sent to jail because he was drunk while driving and Eoghan and his family made me go to the police and tell them everything, about both my dad abusing me and about Stevie.

Stevie spent six months in jail and came out not too happy, but left me alone, thank God.. He didn’t change much, still as much of a bastard and a man-whore as always, but some people never change I guess.

Eoghans’ family accepted me completely, even let me move in with them when my dad was sent to jail. I moved into Caseys’ room and we became really close, like sisters basically. Lucys’ nice enough too, and her boyfriend Jason, but they’re never really around because they were at university/college and then moved in together.

College. That’s the next thing. So we (Eoghan and I) finished secondary/high school a while back and are heading off too third level schools soon. We went to prom/debs/graduation together and had a blast.

 I wore  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=49379182 , Lucy and Casey and Mrs Walsh helped me get ready. Eoghan looked so handsome and adorable in his tux, his shaggy hair all over the place as always. He gave me a wrist corsage, so thoughtful and sweet..

Eoghan wants to be an architect. He’s amazing at drawing, as he is at the guitar. We play together all the time and write music. I bought him a blue guitar for his eighteenth birthday and for my eighteenth he bought tickets to a Bullet For My Valentine concert!

Anyway, to continue. So he wants to be an architect and he’s going to college to do so. I’m going to a college near his to a course on fashion design, doing singing and song writing on the side. I love tacking a simple black t-shirt and cutting it here, adding buttons there, adding a belt, turning it into something totally different to what it was at the start.

Cutting, yeah. It was hard, but I did it. I stopped cutting myself, and kept a promise to the love of my life. The scars are faint, but still there. They’re like a reminder of all the shit I went through.. Now that I think back on it, I’m kind of glad I stopped..

My life is so much better than it was two years ago; it’s almost too good to be true. Which I guess it is. Because I have one teeny problem, one that’s threatening to ruin my life, my relationship and my future career.

See, the thing is: I’m pregnant.