Praise You, My Lord

Before you read this chapter,
I want to tell you that not all of us have the same faith or religion.
I respect the diversity.
I respect your belief.

So I must tell you that in this chapter there'll be some bible quotes. I hope you'll respect my belief as well and not to leave mean comments about Christianity or my belief.

I would respect you if you just skip the chapter instead of trying to break what I believe in.

Thank you :) have a blessed day!

Blessings by Laura Story
"What if my greatest disappointments, or the aching of this life, is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can't satisfy. What if trials of this life, the rain, the storms, the hardest nights are Your mercies in disguise?"

1 Peter 4:12-13
"Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

How Great Art Thou
"And when I think that God, His Son not sparing Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in That on the cross, my burden gladly bearing He bled and died to take away my sin"

Romans 5:8
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

I Can Only Imagine
"Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel? Will I dance for You Jesus or in awe of you be still? Will I stand in Your presence of to my knees will I fall? Will I sing Hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all? I can only imagine"

1 Peter 1:3-4
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you"

I Will Rise
There's a peace I've come to know
Though my heart and flesh may fail
There's an anchor for my soul
I can say "It is well"
There's a day that's drawing near
When this darkness breaks to light
And the shadows disappear
And my faith shall be my eyes
Jesus has overcome
And the grave is overwhelmed
The victory is won
He is risen from the dead
And I will rise when He calls my name
No more sorrow, no more pain
I will rise on eagles' wings
Before my God fall on my knees
And rise
I will rise

Revelation 5:11-13
"And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever."

My Redeemer Lives
Favorite Lyric: "The very same God that spins things in orbit runs to the weary, the worn and the weak. And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken They conquered death to bring me victory."

Psalms 104:10-14
"He sendeth the springs into the valleys, which run among the hills. They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild asses quench their thirst. By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing among the branches. He watereth the hills from his chambers: the earth is satisfied with the fruit of thy works. He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;"

Walk By Faith by Jeremy Camp
"Well I will walk by faith even when I cannot see. Well because this broken road prepares Your will for me."

1 Corinthians 5:6-8
"Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord."