#66

A/N

This video is sooooo damn cute...I'm super proud of my baby Ari. She went through hell on this tour, but still came back and gave it her all...she never gave up, no matter how she was really feeling💕

She's the best and I love her so much💖

**her laugh is everything😭🙌🏼💞

Also sorry for any mistakes I didn't proof read..but enjoy😌🤞🏼

*****
Ariana Grande & Selena Gomez-This Isn't Love
*****

I locked myself into the apartment after a long day at the studio. I was worn out and extremely tired, so all I really needed was a good sleep.

"Hey baby" I called out, stepping through the door.

"Hey Ariana" Selena mumbled back at me.

I walked in and found her sitting on the couch, in a rather dark lightning, just starring out in the room.

"How was your day?" I asked her, dropping down next to her.

She shrugged her shoulders, but she didn't look at me. Actually, she avoided meeting my gaze completely.

"Same as always" She said, but her voice was almost a whisperer.

She seemed so distant to me, like sure she was there physically, but her mind was somewhere entirely different and I couldn't reach her even if I tried. There had been a lot of those days lately.

I reached out to stroke her cheek softly, but she moved her head to the side. It stung in my heart, but I just let it pass without commenting on it. Maybe that way it would disappear.

"We could watch a movie?" I offered, desperately.

For the first time since I stepped through the door, she turned her head and looked at me. Her eyes were empty, emotionlessly.

Her face whiter than usually and there was no sparkle in her lovely eyes. She tilted her head, letting her broken gaze fall on me.

"I don't feel like watching a movie" She said, silently.

She wanted to say something else, but I cut her off. I figured if I didn't let her talk, didn't let her say the words, I wouldn't have to face it. I could swipe it underneath the covers and never look at it again.

"That's okay, babe. I'm tired anyways" I hurried to say, getting up.

"But Ariana-" She yelled at me, though I continued to walk away.

My heart nipped deeply, when I saw a packed bag in the bedroom. Her things, only hers. My heart started pounding faster than ever, I felt my gut drop down to my stomach and a lump appear in my throat making me rather nauseas. I walked back into the living room, looking sadly at her.

"Why?" I asked, feeling my voice crack over. I couldn't get anything out of my trembling lips, hell, I could barely even breathe.

"I just can't anymore, Ariana" She said, shrugging her shoulders at me.

She seemed drained, out of energy but also out of happiness. Hearing those words made my heart collapse, leaving an aching pain running around my veins.

"No, baby, no! You can't just leave, you-" I stumbled over my own words, stuttering massively.

"Ari-" She said, getting up from the couch."It's not the same anymore. We're not the same anymore"