The End of All Things

Shunsuke Otosaka, the oldest of three siblings who use to wield special abilities and has gone blind from the use of his ability he use to have. He use to use his ability to go back and in and reshape the world, trying again and again to save his family and all ability users along side his best friend Kumagami and grew into a person who accomplished his goal, but the cost was his sight.

However, in the back of the light of the last time leap he could ever perform, he lost someone. This someone was an ability user, that no matter how many times he kept rewinding, she would always remember him from the future, know him, and talk to him because they were the only ones who knew that time had been reversed. It was because of her ability. Her ability made it impossible for her to forget things, it was a side effect and so when she was thrust into a younger body time after time, she began to expect it and when she found him again and again, she was willing to accept it.

All the time jumping and all the times they never forgot, she would go and look for him. She'd find Shunsuke Otosaka and she'd laugh at him, making the same lame joke every time.

"Hey, I haven't seen you since 7 years from now."

It was always so lame, but it always made his lips twitch and pull upwards at her. One time, she even made fun of his glasses he had been forced to wear with his faded eyes. The only thing that never seemed to repeat itself, was the constant feelings they had towards each other. They had fallen in love, and for once, like in a fairytale, time was not an issue, until the last leap was upon them.

When Shun made that last jump, holding the hand of the woman he would no longer be able to see, he memorized her features and held her warmth until he woke up, once again as a child with nothing but darkness and silent tears flowing down his face. That was the last time he ever saw her, heard her voice, or felt her warmth. She had just disappeared.

Nana Okoyama. That was her name. She was a beautiful young woman with the bright mint hair that brushed her shoulders and eyes that seemed to hold the ocean surface in them. Her skin was always the perfect picture of what silk would look and feel like. Her personality was just as warm as her touch and he would always remember how warm she before he left her one time years back.

When he would think back to her, he'd wonder why things always played out so harshly for him. He was forced to leave his family, go into hiding, he lost his best friend to a feeble unstable war as he held him and the life left his body as Shun held on, pleading for him to stay. His brother was a hero of the ability users, but he lost so much in the process. At least he had Nao to fall back on.

He looked to the sky as he remembered the time Nana had decided to give herself to Shun before he lost his sight complete. He held her that night, asking, pleading to let him leave a print on her so that even when he couldn't see her anymore, that when his eyes stopped landing on her figure so clearly, even in a different time, she'd still be his. Her only answer was, yes.

Words of love, heat and promises, even tears were dominate that night. He loved this woman, and she loved him. They believed they were meant to do something, to be something with each other. Shun was giving his ability to save others, and she was to stay beside him and aid him from the information she would store away in her mind and never forget.

But, if that was their purpose, why couldn't he save her? Why did she have to go too? Why is it, that in this time, he wasn't able to see her, and she wasn't able to be free and see him either. He remembered that in his last jump, she wouldn't be able to meet him, he knew it was his turn to find her, but how would he start, and what if, this time, she didn't remember?

Right now, the war was over and he sat peacefully in his home he shared with his beloved younger siblings. He was sat at the table, leaning comfortable in a chair as he tapped his finger on the table top, running through his memories of his more important people. He remembered Kumagami, and how much he missed him, and of course Nana.