o n e ~ m i k e

I got up off the floor, still crying from El. Why did she have to go? I know she was just trying to save us, but she didn't have to do that. I sigh.

     I ran out the door of the school, trying not to step on the dead bodies in the school. I ran all the way home. I got inside and started balling my eyes out. My mom looked at me with a concerned look on her face. "What's wrong honey?" She asked as she engulfed me in a comforting hug.

   She probably thought it was about Will, do I just let her believe that. I frowned and walked up to my room. I shut the door and dropped my bag on the floor.
       I flung on my bed and started crying more. I know she'll be back, I know she will. I thought. Before I could think anything else, I had fallen asleep.

    I fluttered my eyes open, my eyes blinded by the bright sunlight seeping through the windows. My face was hot. I sat up and looked at the mirror. My face was blotchy and my hair was messy.

    I smelled bacon and eggs. So I stood up and trudged downstairs. I noticed my dad was in his chair reading or whatever, and my mom making breakfast. "Hi mom." I croaked, my voice raspy from crying all night.

   "Oh hi sweety, your up." She said brightly. I rubbed my eyes and sat down at the table. Nancy glared at me, noticing I was still in my clothes. "What?" I groaned looking at her.

     "Umm.. why are you still in your clothes?" She asked, eyeing me up and down. "Nancy, give your brother a break, he had a rough night and maybe he forgot to change into pajamas." My mother sighed. She handed me a plate and a fork. I look at my plate, noticing the delicious meal placed upon me. I dug into my food, eating every. last. bite.

Hope you guys liked this first chapter. Comment ideas cuz I need some more for the next chapter. PLZ GIVE FEEDBACK!!

     Love, 
                   -Abby :)