Chapter Seventeen

**FIRST DRAFT**
Chapter Seventeen

I was disoriented as I woke up, my neck on fire while my head pounded. I groaned as I tried opening my eyes, but I couldn't, everything was just black. Taking a shuddering breath as I tried to ward off the pain I swung my legs over the bed, feeling around blindly as I hauled myself up, gritting my teeth as I shuffled toward what I hoped was the door.

I slapped my palm on wood and I felt down for the door handle, pushing it open and stumbling out onto the landing, my neck feeling like someone was tearing it open.

I needed Kian, that's all I could think.

I slumped to the ground, "K-K-Kian!" I croaked out as loud as I could. I heard footsteps rushing up the stairs as more pain erupted in my neck. It was also then I realised that my eyes were open, but the pain was blinding me and I was finding it harder to hear.

"Molly?" I felt Kian crouch in front of me, brushing my hair from my face as I grit my teeth.

"C-can't see," I hissed out, "necks – on – fire," I took a gasp of breath as I clutched his shirt into my fists. "Do s-so-s-" I couldn't get it out, but he knew what I was saying.

Before I knew it, his lips latched over my neck, lapping at the bleeding moisture as I moaned at the instant relief I felt, the burning slowly dissipating and my vision coming back in blurs.

My face was buried in his shoulder, as I held tightly onto his shirt. The pressure in my head left and I felt my body cooling down as Kian sucked and bit at the mark.

The pain left and I felt Kian's lips ease off it before he pulled back to look at me, my head cradled in his hands.

"Thank you," I whispered, my grip loosening on his shirt. We stared at each other in silence and I don't know if it was the heat of the moment, but my emotions rushed full force as I closed the distance between us, latching my lips to his as my hands went around his neck.

He was still with shock for about five seconds before he responded eagerly, scooping me up off the floor and carrying me back into the bed room, setting me down on the bed and hovering above me, resting some of his weight me.

My hands slid from his neck down his shoulders and arms before I grazed my nails back up the same path to the nape, watching his skin break out in goose bumps. In the blink of an eye my shirt had been torn – literally – from my body and he cupped a breast in one hand, trailing his lips down my jaw and neck over my chest before latching onto a nipple.

I gasped in surprise, my head in a daze as I tried to make heads and tails of what was going on here. Everything was screaming at me to stop, but it felt right. I wanted this.

I arched my back, digging my nails into his neck while his free hand fondled my other breast before he switched his attentions.

"Oh my – Kian," I moaned out, raking my nails through his scalp, shivering in delight when he growled, the vibrations sending shocks through my body.

His lips left my breasts as he pulled his shirt over his head, throwing it somewhere in the room and I watched as his impressive abs were on display, and I nearly began drooling at the sight before me. It was a masterpiece.

He went back to my neck and I shivered as his stubble grazed it. Before I knew it I felt my hands trailing down his chest, across his stomach and down to the hem of his pants, ready to pull them down when his hands clasped over mine.

"Molly," he ground out, his voice strained. "We need to stop here, if we don't..." He pulled back, "if we don't then I'm going to end up bonding you, and you will hate me even more in the morning."