Chapter Two

~Jayce's P.O.V~

I just arrived and it's 7 pm. I've seen Vegas on television, but I never thought it would be this beautiful in person!! I don't know if I have mentioned, but my father is Zak Bagans. Yes, Zak Bagans, From Ghost Adventures. I honestly love his show, but I don't care about his fame, he is my father.

Right now I'm in a cab heading for my father's home. I wonder if he'll accept me? I wonder if he'll believe me? If he'll believe the letter my mother left written for the day I would meet him. My mother always described him as being a courageous gentleman. How much she had loved him, and how he loved her. My mommy, how I miss her. My mother was stabbed while walking home and she didn't make it.. May you Rest In Paradise mommy, I love and miss you.

Well I'm here, in front of hi-- my daddy's home. I paid the taxi driver and stepped out & brought my two luggage bags. I'm just standing here looking at the neighborhood, it seems really quiet. Then again, it is 8 pm already.. I took a step but stopped in my tracks.. Am I ready for this? Did I make the right decision by leaving with no argument from Aunt Kimberly's?

My phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey sweetie! Have you met your father yet?" My Aunt Kimberly said.

"Oh hey Aunt Kim! Uhh, actually I'm outside his house wondering if I made a right desision not arguing with you about staying?" I said looking at the floor. 

"Oh honey, it's for the best. Plus, you deserve to meet your biological father, whom your grandparents gave you no permission to meet. Since you know, they took my sister away from him.. Anyway, I'm going to leave you & I wish you the best of luck!! I love you Jayce!" She blew a kiss at the end.

"Aha.. Thanks Aunt Kim, love you too. Bye." I blew a kiss at the end as well.. Well here I go, I started towards the door.