Revealed

New chap! :)xx sowwie I haven uploaded in a long time, lots issues :c But here it is!

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

*Vanessa's Pov* 

 I sat there with my mouth wide open. All i was able to say was his name.

V: T-Tristan?

T: Look Vanessa, before you freak out, I told you I did this because I love you.

V: You're Insane! Do I even begin to tell you why?

T: I'm not insane, I love you! I wanna hear you talk baby, name me the reasons.

V: Well for one, YOU KIDNAPPED ME?!? You couldd  have said you liked me! I kinda like- Nevermind. 

I sighed and stares at Tristan with an upset expression. 

T: I suppose I could have told you, but you wouldn't have my attention the way you do now. 

  V: ugh! I don't even!

I get up off the couch and run upstairs. As I run down the hallway to get as far away from Tris as I can, I run down to the last room in the hallway. I hear footsteps chasing me and before i shut the door, Tris comes in and picks me up from behind. He wraps his muscular arms around my waist and picks me up like i weigh noting. 

V: Put me down! 

T: Baby, Cmon hear me out, I have my reasons to take you, one being i love you...

V: oh so there are more?

T: Yeah, I don't want Alex to have you 

I didn't bother fighting back because I was too busy conspiring...... Heh Tris, you won't know whats coming. Since it was night time he lead me to my room and told me to go to bed for a fresh start on my "new life with him." God he is insane!

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Writer's block T.T cant think at all -A

PART TWO COMING SOON! :D