Mr.Smith & Mr.Verran

Mr.Verran is my other gym teacher and he is idk how to describe him he isn't fat he is just wide. During a test he had to watch my class he was trying to squeeze through the desks everyone was trying not to laugh. But meanwhile me I'm literally dying. Mr.Smith is the definition of BLACK no lie. He is such a bitch. He acts like Mr.Mosby from sweet life of Zach and Cody. One time I was going to the store to buy some apple juice and I walked passed his car. First of all why are your windows so fucking dimmed. He smiled and I only saw the white of his teeth and eyes. Boi I made some unknown sound I thought I had saw a demon or something. Anyways hope you enjoy this smut or lemon what ever ya wanna call it.

No one PoV

It was 12:45 which means it's lunch time. The worST time of the day for Mr.Smith and Mr.Verran. The kids in the lunch room were loud af. Like I know it's the only time to talk but GOD DAMN. Mr.Verran was looking out to see if there is anything bad happening when we all know he is really only thinking about Mr.Smith penetrating his ass.

Mr.Smith walked through the cafeteria doors and the whole place turned quiet. The kids all had fear in their eyes. Mr.Smith walked straight up to Mr.Verran and whispered with his hot ass breath "follow me" ofc Mr.Verran complied and followed him.

Mr.Smith took Mr.Verran to the room across from the main office on the 3rd floor. "Wanna play a game?" Mr.Smith said with his raspy voice. Mr.Verran didn't even have a chance to answer because he felt Mr.Smiths hands on the helm of his pants. It was off. Mr.Verrans pants were off.

"Bend over. NOW!" Mr.Smith ordered and Mr.Verran was pushed harshly onto the table. Smith separated Verrans ass cheeks and inserted a pickle.... yeah a pickle.

Verran moaned out loud

Verran moaned out loud. And Smith put Verrans pants back up. "I wanna see you last the rest of the day with this pickle in your ass." Smith said. And Verran nodded then waddled away back to the cafeteria. It was a Tuesday so it means school ends at 2:20.

2:00pm

Verran was a mess. The kids in class were getting suspicious of how he acted with them. The grunting,moaning, and pitched voice. Verran stormed out of the class he had. (With the pickle in his ass) and went straight to Smith's office. He knocked on the door politely. "Come in" a deep voice said from the inside.

Verran walked in and said immediately "FUCK ME DADDY TILL MY FACE FALLS OFF!"

Smith wasted no time removing the pickle from Verrans ass and replacing it with his big cock. Verran moaned and caused Smith to spank his ass harshly.

"Your ass is too dry..." Smith said plainly as he pulled out. He grabbed the lube and smothered it all over and in Verrans ass. Smith threw the rest of the lube on the floor. And inserted his dick back into Verrans ass.

Smith started off with a slow rhythm and Verran pleaded for him to go faster so he did. The table that they were fucking on deadass broke so Smith changed the position to

That position. Smith hit all the right spots that caused Verran to moan in all the wrong ways. At this point Verran was screaming because of the amount of pleasure he was receiving. He was close. "IM CLOSE!" Verran yodeled. "ME TOO!" Smith yelled. Then they came. Smith pulled out and laid next to Verran. "We should get dressed and dismiss the kids" Verran murmured. Before they could open the door they heard fangirling from the outside. They wait for it to be over then left.

They bid their fair wells and Mr.Smith spanked Mr.Verrans ass. Some kids saw and started calling them fruity and fire. But they didn't care. "Next time you'll be on top" Mr.Smith said to Mr.Verran.

I cried so much when typing this it's 2:20am