News hits hard.

Regan was at school the next Morning. Maddie came in, and she her eyes were bloodshot from crying.

"What's wrong with you"? She asked her, and Maddie gave her a confused look.

"You don't know"? Her voice shaky, She knew the tears were coming back. Regan looked at her with concern.

"No? What happened"?

"Troy was killed last night". Regan didn't know how to register what she just heard.

"What? How? Who"? She too was on the verge of crying.

"No one knows. But there was a note left behind. And"... She stops talking.

"And what"?

"I think Nina is right. Its happening again".

"Maybe... But how can we be sure"? Regan asked.

"I don't know. But we have to meet up with her. I mean Reece, and Mrs Rudder. Now Troy. Who's next? And why"? Her voice was quivering and she had years streaming down her cheek".

"After school. We will go see her". Regan assured her. And with that, they tried to figure out who it was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hayden, will you help me with these items"? Her aunt Deedee asked.

"Yeah, hold on". She got up from the front desk, and went to help her aunt. As she did, the front doorbell ringed, telling them they had a customer.

"Go help them". Her aunt pointed to the front of the store. As she got there, She was surprised to see someone she knew.

"Parker"? Her voice was enthusiastic as well as surprised. "Oh my God, it's been so long". Though her mom was against it, they dated. That of course was before her parents were killed in a car accident some years back. And then she moved here to start new. Away from Nashville. Away from Parker.

"Too long". He pulled her into a hug.

"What are you doing here"? She asked.

"I'm actually moving here with my dad. He's going to be helping out at the school. Taking over for Mr. Jeans class". He smiled. "You look great".

She blushes a little. "Thank you. You look amazing yourself".

"Thanks". He chuckles adorably.

"Anything I can help you with"? Deedee's voice scares her to reality.

"Just came to see my long lost friend". He laughs, and she joins him. He says his goodbye and leaves.

God how she missed him.