New Questions

Keep on swimin, keep on swimin...

I can't help but Hum this Disney song as I can't see jack squat.

"Doc, she's humming, what the hell does that mean?" I hear a gruff voice ask

"Probably that she's aware of what's happening...." the still unfamiliar voice of Dr. Deaton rings in my ears.

"So she can hear us?"

Yes dumbass I think to myself, the words aren't able to actually flow out of my mouth properly.

"I believe so" Deaton responds, somewhat unsure.

"She's been like this for hours...." Derek trails off

"She'll come around..."

I take this as my opportunity to get up.

I rise up with my arms out and a moan rumbling out of my mouth, acting like a zombie.

I peak my eyes open to see Derek glaring at me, Deaton with a small smile and Stiles,who I didn't know was there, having a laughing fit in the far corner of the room.

I hop off of the table, grabbing my jacket, I'm friggen freezing.

"Hey" I say, giving a wave, trying not to have to talk about what happened. Obviously Derek didn't get the message.

"Hey? You almost killed us! What the hell happened?" He yells,

"Dude, first of all, didn't you learn your lesson last time you yelled at me and I almost killed every living thing in Beacon hills? secondly, that was a taste of what will happen if I lose control." I inform him, leaning back on a wall.

"Oh, what'a joy" Stiles mutters, he takes off his jacket, but before he can set it down, I speak up,

"Wait, can I have that?" he looks at me confused before seeing my eyes gazing at his jacket.

"It's like 98 degrees out there and your not hot?" he questions, still handing me the black jacket.

Derek also finally takes notice at my body shivering, and now two jackets wrapped around me. I look around at everyone else to see stiles in a regular blue tshirt, same as Derek except his is the ordinary black, and Deaton in a grey one.
They're all in basketball or cargo shorts.

"Ya, what's wrong with you? You look like crap." Derek adds,

"Thanks Der, that's what every girl wants to hear." I roll my eyes at him before continuing,

"Its a side effect of me turning, I lose all my energy, which helps produce heat, which is why I'm friggen freezing."

"That's odd, what else?" The doc asks

"What makes you think there's anything else?" I ask a little more harshly then I intended to.

"Usually there's more then one symptom, with any sort of sickness." he responds, not acting upon my tone of voice.

"Oh... Well I'm not really sure, this is the first time Iv turned without killing everyone... so I don't really know what to expect." just then my stomach growled like it Hadn't contained food in forever, which it kind of felt like also, I'm freakin starving.

"Actually, I'm kind of starving... and craving red meat....Raw..."
I said, looking over to a scrunched up eye browed Derek.

"I'll be back" he said and I'm guessing went to the store.

"Anything else?" Deaton asks, eyeing me questiongly

"I don't think so... I don't remember. It's been awhile."

"Yes, and uh, when was the last time you... turned?" He asks yet another question.

"Ummmm, about...6 years ago? I can never clearly remember, I'm turned for so many days and when I do come back I'm on a bender for at least a couple days."

"Interesting..."

"Interesting? In what way?" I demand.

"I have never heard of a werewolf anything like you before, just glad I have the opportunity to." He smiles at me before asking me to lay back down.

"Why would that be?" I ask, but do as I'm told.

"Because, once Derek gets back in going to do a series of tests on you to prove a theory."

"And I'm back" Derek informs us, as he walks into the room and tosses me a package of raw beef.

I tear into it like Iv been eating nothing but grass for years.

I finish before ether of them can blink twice, both staring at me with confusion.

"What? I told you I was hungry." I say, wiping my mouth off and completing the moment with a burp. Stiles was still amused, and Derek was still.... well Derek, glaring at me once again.

"So Charlie, I have a few things Id like to go over with you." Deaton tells me, walking closer to me then he was originally

"About?"

"The wolfs bane and mountain ash incident, I'd like to react that." He says, confirming my thoughts on what this was about.

"Ya, ok, what first?" I nod my head in agreement.

He grabs a bottle of ash, which I'm assuming is mountain ash. He makes a circle around himself about 2 feet wide.

"Now, I'll have Derek demonstrate what to do." He nods to Derek and the wolf starts to walk to Deaton but is stopped misstep by an invisible force.

"Ok, so just do the same thing?" I question and as Deaton agrees I walk up to him, and cross the border.

"Sooooo.... how's it goin?" I ask, uncomfortable by the close proximities we're in.

He smiles at me and steps out of the circle, but It doesn't reach his eyes, I can tell he is troubled, probably by me.

"Wolfsbane's next" He says, grabbing a syringe from in side his desk.

"What are you gonna do?" I ask, weary of the long needle.

"Just a small injection, nothing to be worried about."

"No, no! No needles or.... just no needles." I start to panick, remember how I told you that Gerard wasn't always a nice daddy, well needles have something to do with that.

"Calm down Charlie, this won't even hurt." He retaliates, Derek notices my distress but doesn't act on it, only stares.

Why doesn't anyone listen when I tell them no?

Deaton continues to advance, but I won't have it.

"I SAID NO!" I scream, but the next thing to occur, I fist except, no one did.

They all drop to the floor, unconscious.

-//-

COMMENT
VOTE
IDEAS

WORKIN ON A SUPERNATURAL FANFIC ALSO.