Hand Held Bidet Heaven

The Hand Held Bidet or Toilet Sprayer is one of those special things that come along so rarely in life that brings nothing but good things to us. This cover all the bases; 1. It saves you money 2. It improves your hygiene3. It helps the environment 4. It has health benefits 5. It works better than a bidet or bidet toilet seat. 6. And itcosts less to buy.

 The Hand Held Bidet saves you money by lowering the amount of toilet paper you need to buy. In fact you hardly need toilet paper anymore just a small towel to dry off with, like washing your hands. You can still leave some out for guests but if you have more than one person in your household the savings could really add up.

 The Toilet Sprayer improves your hygiene for reasons that should be obvious but some people still seem to not realize. As Dr. Oz on Oprah once said so well: "If you had pee or poop on your hand, you wouldn't wipe it off with paper would you? You'd wash it off."Toilet Paper alone just doesn’t cut it, not for anyone who really wants to be clean.

 The Bidet Toilet Sprayer helps the environment because Toilet Paper manufacture takes a huge amount of water and chemicals and electricity generation. By lowering the demand you will cause the amount manufactured to be lowered and thereby help the environment. You will also be lowering the amount of physical waste matter going into the sewers or your septic tank, again helping the environment.

 The Toilet Sprayer has multiple health benefits such as helping lessen hemorrhoids because you can shoot a blast of water up the pipes to get things moving and thereby lower the strain needed, a well known cause ofhemorrhoids. It also can completely eliminate pruritus ani or rectal itch by stopping the irritation to the sensitive skin that is caused by constant rubbing with toilet paper, something that also removes the body’s natural oils which also causes more itching.

 The Hand Held Bidet works better than a Bidet or Bidet Toilet Seat because it’s simpler and more direct. You have complete control of where and for how long the water sprays instead of being set. It also has a much stronger water flow, although it can be lowered with the valve control. It has fewer moving parts so there is much less maintenance needed or breakdowns possible and it requires no new plumbing or electrical lines to be run. And it costs far less to buy.

 What do you know of that gives you so many benefits for your life without any negatives, unless you consider being clean negative in which case keep on rubbing….www.bathroomsprayers.com.